*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Soldato
PinballFX2 is finally being released on the 31st July. However Microsoft continue to want to commit suicide this generation as there (at the moment) isn't going to be the ability to import any tables purchased on the 360. You need to buy the tables again.

Sony quite helpfully implemented import from the PS3 > PS4, in fact if you buy the tables on the PS3 you get it on both. Needless to say I'm not buying them again. In fact lots of tables have just been release today, and I'm importing the ones I already own on PS3 onto the PS4 now. Microsoft pay attention!

Last edited:
Associate
All seems to be doom & gloom on the net regarding the xbone. Microsoft laying people off and changing strategy, the ppinball fx2 thing, down on sales again to PS4, the whole 1080p60fps issue still going on. Doesn't look good if you were choosing a new console, but doesn't put me off wanting one. Not sure what it is but there's something I really like about the One.

Soldato
OP
All seems to be doom & gloom on the net regarding the xbone. Microsoft laying people off and changing strategy, the ppinball fx2 thing, down on sales again to PS4, the whole 1080p60fps issue still going on. Doesn't look good if you were choosing a new console, but doesn't put me off wanting one. Not sure what it is but there's something I really like about the One.

All we here these days is doom & gloom news its best not to take much notice.

Just buy one and enjoy the games you like playing.. there are some great games
coming out for both consoles :)

So much negativity in the world these days :(

Soldato

LOL, why read to much into what's happening in the corporate world? If you did that then you wouldn't buy a PS4 either as Sony are in major financial trouble, 4 years showing massive losses. That doesn't mean the Ps4 is going anywhere just like restructuring in Microsoft isn't going to affect xbox one development.

AS I said in another thread, buy the console that has the games you most want to play. And if that doesn't help you decide get the one that most of your friends have. Both the PS4 and Xbox one are very powerful, they will both play games really well and just like the last round of consoles, games will look and play better as developers get more used to each console.

Don't listen to or read all that other crap talk.

Soldato
LOL, why read to much into what's happening in the corporate world? If you did that then you wouldn't buy a PS4 either as Sony are in major financial trouble, 4 years showing massive losses. That doesn't mean the Ps4 is going anywhere just like restructuring in Microsoft isn't going to affect xbox one development.

AS I said in another thread, buy the console that has the games you most want to play. And if that doesn't help you decide get the one that most of your friends have. Both the PS4 and Xbox one are very powerful, they will both play games really well and just like the last round of consoles, games will look and play better as developers get more used to each console.

Don't listen to or read all that other crap talk.

Internet scaremongering is so annoying, what's happened is MS have sacked off a lot of Nokia staff and axed the Xbox TV studio, and the company is still making huge profit.

Sony started their PS TV initiative this year, lets see how long till they axe that!

Some interesting new features coming in the next update including 3D BluRay support, low battery pop-ups and remote downloads...

http://majornelson.com/2014/07/18/next-xbox-one-update/

About bloody time for the battery and remote downloads!

Associate
Fantastic update, Sony should be embarrassed (again)
ps3ud0 :cool:

Yes they should be especially having superior specs on paper, TBH Xbox One has been much more innovative this generation and I am so happy with mine, PS4 is quite boring just like I said before launch and needs some big game releases to become relevant, the UI is very similar to the PS3.

Soldato
Eventually something to tell me the controller is about to die rather than sudden death. 3D Blu-ray before Sony? :cool:

I wonder how long till we see 4K being enabled, as that was the other half of Hryb's statement at launch to go with the bundled HDMI cable.

Soldato
Nice to see the battery update!!! (all my friends complain about it online!!)

Anyone know of any decent games being released between now and late august? Feel like there's been such a drout post watch dogs (which I liked, however after 40 odd hours and doing all the missions I'm rather bored of).

Back
Top Bottom