*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Soldato
Hi guys,

Thinking of pulling the trigger on one of these to upgrade my 360, but have a question about "game sharing"

Is it correct that for just downloaded games I can share them with a friend by telling my friend to make his XB1 my Gamertag's "home console" and vice versa?

Does anyone here practise this here and can share their experiences and how useful they've found it please?

Caporegime
Am I right in saying the Xbone has the standby feature where you can stop playing, turn console off (leaving power at wall on) and then continue your game immediately when you switch back on? The PS4 was promised as having this at sometime but a year later still does not.

Soldato
Am I right in saying the Xbone has the standby feature where you can stop playing, turn console off (leaving power at wall on) and then continue your game immediately when you switch back on? The PS4 was promised as having this at sometime but a year later still does not.

Yes it does, it's a great feature which I wish my ps4 had!

Soldato
Regarding the HDD noise, I had that noise when I got my first Xbox One (about 3 weeks ago) and it was making the noise even when just idling on the Dashboard.

Tesco gave me a replacement and this one has been nice and silent! Get it returned ASAP.

Associate
Can anyone connect to live, this is appearing for me? wtf?

IMG_20140917_135330.jpg

Soldato
Yeah it's pretty damn amazing!

Few times I've rebooted Peggle back up after my GF was playing it and it's straight back to the game.

But it doesn't work with Destiny, as it boots you right the way out to the main screen. Also kill the sounds for me... I have to start it up, return to dash and then go back in and the sound comes back. Weird.

Most games it's pretty happy with, but a few are a bit flaky.

Associate
Yeah same issue with Destiny and the sound here, I guess it can't really keep the resumed state going due to the game always being online but I wish the sound issue would be fixed.

Soldato
Yeah same issue with Destiny and the sound here, I guess it can't really keep the resumed state going due to the game always being online but I wish the sound issue would be fixed.

But surely when your just in orbit you're not really connected to anyone else, I don't understand why it has to kick you from that. If it was quicker to load I wouldn't be too bothered... but it's slooooooooooooooooow...

Associate
Signed into the Destiny servers though still I guess?

I agree though, tbh I think all the loading times are a bit too long. Going from Orbit to The Tower for example always seems to take ages.

Back
Top Bottom