*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Soldato
Do you guys think it is worth going for the Cod Bundle for the 1TB HDD? How difficult is it to upgrade the HDD in the XB1?

If it is easy them I might just get the Sunset overdrive bundle for £100 less and put in a HDD myself.

Changing the internal drive voids the warranty as you need to take the console apart to access it.

You can use any USB 3 external drive over 250GB. Usb powered drives work fine as well.

Caporegime
Next Friday can't come quick enough!

Me thinks its going to get Pre-Ordered!

I never did enjoy the first Forza on the 360, it was boring and you could buy your way through the game...this however is much better. Its a lot like an RPG style racer :)

Also its not often I get blown away by graphics and this left me stunned!

I wish they would do another Project Gotham :( got many fond memories of playing with groups from Ocuk...minis around the ring etc. So much fun!

Last edited:
Soldato
Looking at getting an Xbox One. Always preferred the Xbox over the PS.

I've not actually seen one in action yet. What are the graphics comparable to on the PC platform? Would you say they are on par with Half Life 2 or better?

Caporegime
Looking at getting an Xbox One. Always preferred the Xbox over the PS.

I've not actually seen one in action yet. What are the graphics comparable to on the PC platform? Would you say they are on par with Half Life 2 or better?

Worse. Better off sticking with the PC. The new consoles are just matching Quake levels.

Now, I know I'm being a dick but if you have no idea of their capabilities, why are you even considering one? :p

Soldato
Worse. Better off sticking with the PC. The new consoles are just matching Quake levels.

Now, I know I'm being a dick but if you have no idea of their capabilities, why are you even considering one? :p

I want to get back into gaming and the Mrs would rather me have an Xbox than set up the PC (1 bed flat, we don't have much space).

Caporegime
Best bet is to check out YouTube and see what you think. Have a look for things like Sunset Overdrive, Ryse: Son of Rome, Far Cry 4. The graphics have moved well beyond Half Life 2. ;)

Back
Top Bottom