*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Caporegime
1080p if the developer can get the game to run at that resolution.

Ah, I asked is because I plan to get a XB1 in a month or so, so will have the option of getting games on either, hence it's not really a debate on which is best (as I have both), just wondering if I need to bother paying attention to the back of the box on which games runs in a higher resolution...as I have the choice, why not?

Soldato
Ah, I asked is because I plan to get a XB1 in a month or so, so will have the option of getting games on either, hence it's not really a debate on which is best (as I have both), just wondering if I need to bother paying attention to the back of the box on which games runs in a higher resolution...as I have the choice, why not?

I have both consoles and use the ps4 as my main console, mainly because of the slightly bumped res/frame rate. My xbox is used for exclusives and American Netflix.

Caporegime
I have both consoles and use the ps4 as my main console, mainly because of the slightly bumped res/frame rate. My xbox is used for exclusives and American Netflix.

What he says, except mine is mainly used for the kids to play Skylanders Swap Force on.

However soon I'll be playing Forza Horizon 2 on it.

Soldato

You'll either have games running equally on both consoles or better res/fps on the PS4, you won't find cases of the XB1 version being a higher resolution on the PS4.

Your best bet is to just get all your multiplats on the PS4, unless there's a reason not to e.g if your friends are playing multiplayer games on the XB1.

Back
Top Bottom