*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Associate
Just bought the digital version of Forza Horizons from the US store. Got it pre-loaded etc. Will I be able to play this on Tue or do I need to wait till Fri ?

Cheers.

Caporegime
Last edited:
Associate
Awesome! Shall do this, no brainer for cheaper games, and I have friends in Washington so can use their address :D :) - thanking you!

EDIT: I'm assuming this doesn't stop it from playing UK games with a physical disc? or DVDs. Like it doesn't change the DVD region, just which store it buys from, basically?

No everything else works fine, you might be better using an address in the US in a state with no sales tax.

Soldato
I think I'm going to sell my Xbone as it's gathering dust at the moment, I'll pick another one up when/if any exclusives I'm interested in come out.

What is the best way to format all my data but leave Fifa 14 (which came with it) on the console?

Caporegime
If it's like the 360 the game will be licensed to both the console and your gamer tag. Which means it will work on the console even if you delete your profile. If you get another console though, only you will be able to play it.

Back
Top Bottom