*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Soldato
Trying to get this bloody region swapped over...grr...

What region swapping are you doing? On the console itself?

EDIT: Never mind, just read the last page. I bought some in game stuff on FIFA from the India store the other day, saved me about 50%. Hopefully none of us get banned for doing this stuff.

I'll likely buy GTA V digital from the US store when it comes out. Should save some cash :D

Caporegime
What region swapping are you doing? On the console itself?

EDIT: Never mind, just read the last page. I bought some in game stuff on FIFA from the India store the other day, saved me about 50%. Hopefully none of us get banned for doing this stuff.

I'll likely buy GTA V digital from the US store when it comes out. Should save some cash :D

Well I read technically it is committing fraud, but MS don't seem to be doing anything about it.

I'll grab you on Skype to see what I'm doing differently to you. Bloody thing.

It doesn't matter, I've ordered Forza now from Amazon and it's only £5 more than the US store, just means I won't get it till Friday, that's all. :)

Would be good for future purchases though.

Soldato
I've just placed an order for the Xbox One with Fifa 15 and I've pre-ordered Forza Horizon 2 for Friday.

Can anyone recommend a decent Zombie game and a FPS? I was looking at Dead Rising but not sure if it's at all scary.

Cheers

Last edited:
Soldato
I've just placed an order for the Xbox One with Fifa 15 and I've pre-ordered Forza Horizon 2 for Friday.

Can anyone recommend a decent Zombie game and a FPS? I was looking at Dead Rising but not sure if it's at all scary.

Cheers

Dead Rising isn't scary but it is good fun, I still haven't completed it if I'm honest, but visually it's pretty impressive when there's a **** ton of zombie on the screen. You should be able to pick it up pretty cheap soon.

I think there's another Dead Island coming out soon as well.

I've used the HK and UK store, are the prices on the Indian one much different from the HK one?

I haven't compared any game prices yet so I'm not sure. It was just easy to do on the India store as you can use your debit card's normal details, you just have to change the postcode, county, and telephone number to Indian ones, which I took from a thread on Hot UK Deals.

Soldato
Ok forza horizon 2 has tipped me over the edge and I've had to start deleting demos etc. off the hard drive, when by the time Halo comes out I am going to need a external hard drive any recommendations?
Powered or unpowered? Id guess a powered 3-1/2" 7200 rpm would be better/quicker?

Back
Top Bottom