*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Associate
I haven't booted up my Xbox One in a while. Is the DLNA/USB media update out yet? If so, is it good? I'm hoping my Xbox will become my go to device for streaming movies. The PS4 is flat out gimped in that regard but proving my main console for gaming.

Associate
I like the pad design I'm just not fused on the build quality. Both of mine feel loose and rattly. The left hand grip bottom panel feels like it needs tightening.

Should feel better than the 360 pad though. But making the sticks smaller and the bumpers bigger.. they didn't quite get it right.

Soldato
On the thumb stick there is a rim around the edge, for me this is what makes the pad so uncomfortable after a hour or 2. The new grips should hopefully sort this for me.

Ps4 pad really is leaps ahead. Shame I prefer to game on the XBO though....

Soldato
I like the pad design I'm just not fused on the build quality. Both of mine feel loose and rattly. The left hand grip bottom panel feels like it needs tightening.

Try the blu-tack trick (add blu tack underneath the grip "panels").

I have done this on all three of my Xbone pads and it has massively reduced the loose feeling.

Apart from hiding visible screw holes I find the grip panel design to be stupid as it causes the loose feeling.

Soldato
Looks like, from this image, the Xbox One will get an update to bring it "in line" with the Windows 10 look at some point in the future. No big news, but interesting nonetheless...

Windows_Product_Family_9-30-Event-741x416.png

Back
Top Bottom