*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Associate
Guys, can someone answer a question for me? I have had my Xbox One for about 6 months, and while I love it, I can't justify keeping it anymore when I need the money for other things.

So, my sister has offered to take it off my hands for her sons christmas present. Here is what I don't know though, I currently have Titanfall, Trials Fusion, PvZ, Dance Central and Nacho Libre on my harddrive. Would he be able to play these games if she bought it? Or would they be locked to my Gamertag?

Soldato
Guys, can someone answer a question for me? I have had my Xbox One for about 6 months, and while I love it, I can't justify keeping it anymore when I need the money for other things.

So, my sister has offered to take it off my hands for her sons christmas present. Here is what I don't know though, I currently have Titanfall, Trials Fusion, PvZ, Dance Central and Nacho Libre on my harddrive. Would he be able to play these games if she bought it? Or would they be locked to my Gamertag?

I think if you leave it set as your home console then the games will be available.

Caporegime
Last edited:
Caporegime
First problem. Forza Horizon 2 has installed to 100% from disc but nothing happens when I press A on the icon! WTF. Borked already?

Took disc out, put it back in. Says it needs to install 1310MB update but on the icon it says "Free Up Space" but I have 328GB free.

How do you do a full restart when it's in instant on mode?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom