*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Associate
Quick question for anyone who might know. I have a pair of Sennheiser RS 180's with a modmic. Is the Stereo Headset adapter what I need to allow me to chat through the modmic? I assume I would leave my headphones plugged into my TV and connect the modmic to the adapter. I can't seem to find a clear answer anywhere as to whether this is correct or if I'm being an idiot.

Anyone know the answer to this, by any chance?

Soldato
So after owning an XBOX on release, selling it and getting a PS 4, I am now returning to XBOX as it is simply the better console.

White XBOX one with Sunset overdrive :) Bring on the 31st.

Soldato
November is going to be expensive. I want GTA V, AC: Unity, and Far Cry 4. So many games, not enough time/money! I need to make sure I've finished with Shadow of Mordor before then as well. I'm halfway through the main missions already so shouldn't take long.

Soldato
Why get GTA V and FC4 in Nov when you can play them later when the price goes down, so only spend on Unity?

Unless you've not played them both on last gen yet?

Soldato
I'm really impatient and I quite like switching between games. Having three on the go is a bit much, you're right. So I'll probably just get Unity and GTA V to start with (GTA V I have played last gen but I really want it again as I've not played it since March, and also my fiancee will want to play it).

Back
Top Bottom