*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Associate
One issue I have is that the OneGuide has found BBC Two, but it doesn't show it in the list. It does Show BBC 2 HD, which is fine, but It means that I have no channel 2. Normally if you select channel 1 for BBC One, it'll default to BBC One HD which is great. It's just annoying having this gap in the list. I've tried setting it all up again but BBC 2 still doesn't show on Channel 2 in the One Guide.

Cheers

There is an option in the OneGuide settings to hide SD channels that have a HD equivalent, you can change this to show all channels.

Soldato
What would the benefit of an Xbox One Slim be over the normal one, other than the size? I actually quite like the size of it as it is.

There is an option in the OneGuide settings to hide SD channels that have a HD equivalent, you can change this to show all channels.

Yeah I've tried all the different options but it still doesn't show. I've just noticed it's the same with Channel 4 as well. I mean it's not a massive problem but the One Guide just looks a bit messy and I'm fussy like that! It may be because I'm on the preview programme so maybe there's some bugs.

Soldato
CeX do in store credit on a PS4 at £247 boxed. Can buy an unboxed XB1 for £295. So £48 for a second hand Xbox One. CeX do 12 months warranty on everything.

Now that I've worked that out I am actually quite tempted to do it myself!

But nah I'm keeping my PS4. Going to trade in my PS3 slim plus some other stuff and get one in the new year.

Associate
CeX do in store credit on a PS4 at £247 boxed. Can buy an unboxed XB1 for £295. So £48 for a second hand Xbox One. CeX do 12 months warranty on everything.

Now that I've worked that out I am actually quite tempted to do it myself!

But nah I'm keeping my PS4. Going to trade in my PS3 slim plus some other stuff and get one in the new year.

Never been to CEX but that seems mad, would someone actually buy a second hand unboxed Xbox One for £295 when another £30 would get a brand new, boxed one?

Soldato
It is mainly because you can put in store credit towards it - they take lots of things for trade in that game et al don't such as phones, blu rays, dvds and even cds! They pump up their second hand prices because of this

Soldato
Really not feeling the x1 at the moment. Already had a ps4 but got a x1 due to many friends having them. I've got sunset overdrive which is great and lords of fallen but its not clicking. Install times are really getting on my wick. Do I stick with it?

i agree its a PITA, i bought Alien this week and had to wait over an hour to get on the game as it had to bee 100% before you could play it. What happend to just wacking DVD in and goooo!

what is your internet speed guys, just wondering if it downloading at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom