*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Soldato
To be able to press the bumper I need to pull back my finger, see arch. Not always as sometimes you can get a click from the natural position but hard to keep pressed for games like evil within where you need to keep it pressed down.

I had the same issue when I first changed over to the Xbox One. Was really annoying especially when I need it to melee during PvP, took over 4 hours of game time before my finger got use to it.

Keep with your current 'no arch' play style and keep trying to force your finger to 'press it', over time, it builds a strength and memory to do it quicker than you can say Paracetomoxyfrusebendroneomycin.

Caporegime
Also isn't the xbox pretty much one massive vent? allowing it to pull in and distribute air from everywhere? Nice design to be honest.

I've heard a PS4 on full chat, it's annoying.

Soldato
Coming from the 360 (Old fat pre-HMDI!) to the Xbox One, it was a revelation! My living room no longer sound like I have a Jet Engine powering a gaming system.

Caporegime
Indeed I remember the first Xbox 360 "What's that noise?" "Oh its just the console preparing for lift off, you'll get used to it"

I've also never understood why power bricks bother people, you route the cables once, plug it in....and never touch it again :p

Soldato
Indeed I remember the first Xbox 360 "What's that noise?" "Oh its just the console preparing for lift off, you'll get used to it"

I've also never understood why power bricks bother people, you route the cables once, plug it in....and never touch it again :p

I actually have to turn my volume down now (from around 10 down to 4 on the scale of 30) because I can hear better. That said, I believe the Xbox One amplifies Game sound more than what the TV app does.

Anyone noticed that?

Soldato
I actually have to turn my volume down now (from around 10 down to 4 on the scale of 30) because I can hear better. That said, I believe the Xbox One amplifies Game sound more than what the TV app does.

Anyone noticed that?

Yup, also noticed it on my 360. Always had to turn the TV volume right down otherwise I would be deafened!

Caporegime
I still haven't gotten round to plugging my VM in to the Xbox, so I'll let you know :p

Although I like it loud with full 5.1 anyway - so you won't get me turning it down very often :D

Soldato
So bought a TV tuner. its ok...not great, the quality is decreased quite a lot which puts me off massively. Prob going to return it.

Soldato
Really? If anything the quality got better when I started using the TV Tuner, it may just be placebo though. It certainly didn't get worse.

Definetly worse for me, also the signal dropped a few times, maybe its my location I dont know, but it hasn't impressed me which is dissapointing.

Back
Top Bottom