*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Soldato
I assume you don't get the same issue with your current Tuner setup? Is your signal preamplified or is your TV tuner doing it? Or does this not apply now that it's 'Digital'.

Soldato
I assume you don't get the same issue with your current Tuner setup? Is your signal preamplified or is your TV tuner doing it? Or does this not apply now that it's 'Digital'.

Its not an external aerial its an internal aerial so maybe this is the reason, although there is no issue when its plugged in to my TV directly.

Soldato
I'm finally joining the XBO club. The Halo/COD/Forza bundle for £350 made me cave, mainly due to Halo. I'll finally be able to play Killer Instinct!

If you like platformers then Rayman Legends is a great game to pick up on the cheap, Dead Rising 3 is also brilliant fun and can be had very cheaply these days.

EA Access is well worth signing up for as well. For £20, you'll get Plants vs Zombies, BF4, Peggle 2, FIFA 14, Madden 25, NFS Rivals for free, plus 6 hour trials of the full game of FIFA 15, NHL 15, Madden 15, NBA Live 15 and the new Dragon Age in a few days time.

I haz 4090!
Don
It'll pretty much be my Killer Instinct / Halo machine unfortunately. I've got a PS4 but it's hardly used as I went back to PC gaming a few months ago and haven't looked back. I'll most likely use the media functions on there too.

Associate
Anyone know if this will be instore, or it's just the online price? I'm seriously considering getting this deal to upgrade from 360, but i'd rather collect instore and there seems to be no option online for that.

Should be instore but not for long. they have an even better offer now. also can get it for less when you trade in.

vAFfeEQ.jpg

Associate
Most probably, are they digital downloads or physical copies?

forza is digital, the rest are physical I believe. atleast, that's what the other offer says.

Quick question regarding the hard drive, Does anyone know how much is available to you when you first get the console? just looking at the game link and it says xbox one system software uses a significant amount of space.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom