*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Don
4 hours a night equates to more than a day play time a week.
4 days a month
4 x 11 months - 48 days so not that's unheard of?

That was probably just on FIFA!

I want to know mine just to scare me, I never got the email other than the free gift one.

Soldato
4 hours a night equates to more than a day play time a week.
4 days a month
4 x 11 months - 48 days so not that's unheard of?

That was probably just on FIFA!

I want to know mine just to scare me, I never got the email other than the free gift one.

you could use to find out by looking at your profile and comparing on the xbox one menus.

Will look now.

Soldato
Fifa15 Hours:

Babagimp (andy) 215 hours
Me 89 hours

Fifa 14
Babagimp (andy) 337 hours
Me 336 hours
Zippy Saturn (Timothy) 522 hours and that doesn't include his 360 fifa14 time either :p

Tim are you still alive? Not seen you about for ages.

Soldato
Looking at getting a USB drive for my Xbox. Am I right in thinking USB powered = not as quick but don't have to worry about turning it off / on and mains powered = quicker but have to power off separately?

Also any recommendations for both sorts? I presume there are some that are quicker than others?

Soldato
Fifa15 Hours:

Babagimp (andy) 215 hours
Me 89 hours

Fifa 14
Babagimp (andy) 337 hours
Me 336 hours
Zippy Saturn (Timothy) 522 hours and that doesn't include his 360 fifa14 time either :p

Tim are you still alive? Not seen you about for ages.

haha 522? Jeez, that's err..a bit!

Yeah, I'm still around, just not feeling this year's fifa at all, but on GTA V on xbo most nights :)

Associate
anyone in the preview program having an issue where other people in party chat cannot hear you?

me and a friend are having to resort to skype calls in order to talk when gaming online.

Soldato
You sure? My poster mentioned when i joined xbox live and how many hours i have played on xbox live.

No way i have played 50 days of the year on my xbox one. Unless my mrs is right and i do play thing way too much :D

Pretty sure, otherwise I've only spent an average of 40 mins a day on the xbox since 2003... and I know that isn't right ;) Although I admit it sounds excessive... and I know my missus is right and I play too much ;)

Associate
Pretty sure, otherwise I've only spent an average of 40 mins a day on the xbox since 2003... and I know that isn't right ;) Although I admit it sounds excessive... and I know my missus is right and I play too much ;)

It's definitely only counting Xbox One usage as my hours are 1665 and I've been on Live since the beta in 2003.

Back
Top Bottom