*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Soldato
Finally succumbed to the X1 :p, got a Black Friday deal, brand new White edition console with Sunset Overdrive for £270 delivered. Think that's a fair price. Glad I waited it out for a price drop, got a couple of other games coming as well. Seriously must stop spending money.. Black Friday is not helping..

Last edited:
Caporegime
Caporegime
Kinect bundles are quite expensive. You might be better off getting one of these Kinectless BF deals and picking up an second hand sensor from CeX or similar afterwards.

I found a Forza Horizon 2 Bundle for £400 which didn't seem too bad or £379 with A/Creed (which I presume is a digital copy). Would rather buy new than second hand as well. A lot of these black friday deals are full of tripe games anyway!

I also found the Xbox One with Kinect for £359 without any games. If I got that with my Titanfall purchase I would have an Xbox One with Kinect and one game for £369.

Last edited:
Soldato
I know...the way I opened it and they are pointing a gun at my family screaming to do it or they will make me choose which one dies first unless I print it.

Still, be interesting to watch the PSN network break down again after they try and send more then 10 emails after another days maintenence to celebrate their first year.

Filling in for 'pioneer2000', are we?

Soldato
Where is the cheapest place to get the Masterchief collection? I know it's 4 games but its seems a bit steep for a re-release.

I am not interested in multiplayer, but I never got round to playing 2 or 4 and would be cool to play them all right through for the story. Might wait until January and/or go 2nd hand.

Soldato
Where is the cheapest place to get the Masterchief collection? I know it's 4 games but its seems a bit steep for a re-release.

I am not interested in multiplayer, but I never got round to playing 2 or 4 and would be cool to play them all right through for the story. Might wait until January and/or go 2nd hand.

£30 steep? Check hot uk deals

Soldato
Finally succumbed to the X1 :p, got a Black Friday deal, brand new White edition console with Sunset Overdrive for £270 delivered. Think that's a fair price. Glad I waited it out for a price drop, got a couple of other games coming as well. Seriously must stop spending money.. Black Friday is not helping..

Where did you get it from for that price?

Back
Top Bottom