*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Soldato
Where did you get it from for that price?

I got it from Very Black Friday deals, setup a first time credit account gives you £30 off first order, when I joined they gave £600 limit, happy days :D. So with the code went from £299 to £270, fair price imho.

The order status hasn't changed yet so I'm not 100% sure if they have stock left, the deal started at 7am, I ordered mine at 07.02am so would have thought I would have got one, but who knows lol.

Soldato
I got it from Very Black Friday deals, setup a first time credit account gives you £30 off first order, when I joined they gave £600 limit, happy days :D. So with the code went from £299 to £270, fair price imho.

The order status hasn't changed yet so I'm not 100% sure if they have stock left, the deal started at 7am, I ordered mine at 07.02am so would have thought I would have got one, but who knows lol.

Cool, thanks for the info :) I'm not keen on opening an account just to get a better deal though.

Associate
ok so today ive picked up lotr and evil within and wolfenstien but why is it taking so long for lotr to install its been about 5 hours now and only 29 per cent in . i have a wired connection i also disabled the network but that didnt work :(

anyone know what the problem is and how it can be solved :(

Soldato

Don't let that put you off, the Campaign integrates the online nature so well it all just works. Just gone back to Titanfall after a break of a couple of months and I'd forgotten how much I love it. Just wish I'd waited to get the season pass for a fiver :( Still my favourite Xbox One game and to think I only got it because it was effectively free due to a cracking deal on a bundle :p

maj

maj

Soldato
I know that I'm getting the Xbox One with AC: Unity & Black Flag bundle for Xmas but I'm not sure whether to sell the download codes on without even playing them. I'm grateful my brother braved the queues on Friday to get me it, but been watching game play footage of Unity and just not sure if it's my sort of game at all. Never played any AC games before either which isn't helping my decision.

Associate
I got my Xbox one with AC black flag & unity, forza 5 goty, Lego marvel superheroes, halo masterchief collection and mine craft Xbox one edition for £350 from game on their Black Friday. Had to stay up until 3am when their website started working to get it! But now the wife is making me wait until Christmas to have it. I don't think I can contain myself :(

Soldato
lol I got two of those GAME xbox one + assassins creed lego and forza deals. I was going to sell one but now im considering selling both. What reasons would there be to keep an xbox when I already have a ps4 and PC for the multiplatforms so all I would get are exclusives and are there enough of them? If there anything like ryse they end up on the PC anyway so im just trying to think of a reason to keep one at the moment. The only exclusive im really that interested in is Quantum Break and tomb raider will end up on the pc for sure.

Soldato
lol I got two of those GAME xbox one + assassins creed lego and forza deals. I was going to sell one but now im considering selling both. What reasons would there be to keep an xbox when I already have a ps4 and PC for the multiplatforms so all I would get are exclusives and are there enough of them? If there anything like ryse they end up on the PC anyway so im just trying to think of a reason to keep one at the moment. The only exclusive im really that interested in is Quantum Break and tomb raider will end up on the pc for sure.

That's just silly. Why bother getting them in the first place?

Soldato
That's just silly. Why bother getting them in the first place?

One was to keep. One is to sell on. Iv just been having second thoughts since I got them as im trying to think of what games I would play on it.
I was only going to get one originally but game was so messed up that night I ended up with two in my basket after 3 hours of clicking things lol so decided to keep both and I would sell one on.

Last edited:
Soldato
With the amount of deals on I wouldn't waste my time trying to sell them. Stacks of cheap X1's at the moment. Bought Titanfall in the sale. Really enjoying it, hopefully the sequel comes out on Playstation.

Soldato

If that was 350quid you won't make any money on it.

Better of DSRing it.

Good luck.

Soldato
It was £299. Im keeping one as it was a Christmas present to myself lol. The second ill be selling on. Plus I got forza horizon 2 for £17 by using the reward points which isn't too shabby.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom