*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Soldato
Just popped in the Dead Rising 3 Disc.. Installing.. Ok go off make a cup of tea, load the washing machine. Browse the internet. Come back like 20 mins later and it's on 5% :p

Is this downloading or slow install from the disc?

Associate
Just popped in the Dead Rising 3 Disc.. Installing.. Ok go off make a cup of tea, load the washing machine. Browse the internet. Come back like 20 mins later and it's on 5% :p

Is this downloading or slow install from the disc?

Yeah it says typically "Installing" for both the downloading(updates) and the install process, so it's probably downloading stuff.

Soldato
Yeah it says typically "Installing" for both the downloading(updates) and the install process, so it's probably downloading stuff.

Ah ok, yeah I've read that there has been a few patches / DLC for DR3, so maybe that's all it is.

Long installs aside, liking the X1. For the money a good lil console. Now just release Halo 5 and new Gears of War plz.

Associate
Can't get BBC Iplayer to stream anything just says ..

"Something went wrong playng this programme. This is usually a temporary problem and could be related to your internet connection. You can try this programme again or try a different programme.."

Been like that for 2 days but everything else on xbox works netflix etc..?

Soldato
Soldato
As some of the guys said on here, managed to speed up Halo MCC installation up by going off-line, then it just read from the disc.

Playing through Halo 4 again, everything looks great and sharper / more defined than I remember on Xbox 360.

Had a quick match on Titanfall earlier as well, good fun on X1. Liking all the new console tbh, spoilt for choice on what to play. Next gen may not have the best hardware, but the games are still awesome !

Associate
Sunset overdrive white console + Forza Horizon 2 for £290 is this a good deal?

Just wish sunset is on a disc.
I actually prefer my games to be downloads now for the simple reason it saves me having to put the disc in! It's just nice to be able to say "Xbox, go to ..." And it'll load up the game without me having to drag my arse off the sofa :D

Soldato
Sunset overdrive white console + Forza Horizon 2 for £290 is this a good deal?

Just wish sunset is on a disc.

Games deals seem to be the best at the moment at £350 with 3 or 4 games and an extra joypad... and theres an xbox event going round some of the main shopping centres across the country which can give you £40 voucher off that which is even better! £310 + sell the extras you dont want.

Caporegime
Grabbed off gold the Worms Game they were giving out free last week. I thought it was going to be a full blown 3D one, I was pleasantly surprised to find out it wasn't!

Played it for hours last night. It's hilarious! Can't wait to have some multiplayer fun on this. Got a great feeling of nostalgia as I was a huge fan of the original worms games years ago :)

Back
Top Bottom