*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Associate
I got my Xbox one with AC black flag & unity, forza 5 goty, Lego marvel superheroes, halo masterchief collection and mine craft Xbox one edition for £350 from game on their Black Friday. Had to stay up until 3am when their website started working to get it! But now the wife is making me wait until Christmas to have it. I don't think I can contain myself :(

Same!

Caporegime
Bah, crap :/

Why can't all platform apps for a particular product just have the same functionality as each other instead of being gimped?

I suppose the reason for the Xbox is that you've already got it plugged in to your TV, why would you need live channels when you can just switch over? It could be useful in snap mode but after trying to watch YouTube video in snap whilst playing a game, the end result is a jerky mess anyway.

Soldato
I suppose the reason for the Xbox is that you've already got it plugged in to your TV, why would you need live channels when you can just switch over? It could be useful in snap mode but after trying to watch YouTube video in snap whilst playing a game, the end result is a jerky mess anyway.

The Youtube app sucks anyway. No proper gesture or voice support. Easier casting from my tablet / phone than browsing on the PITA app.

Soldato

Personally I'd use it in snap mode for live programmes, but another reason is you may not have another method of watching live BBC TV on a large screen which is as convenient as this.

I can watch live BBC on my iOS app, so it stands I should be able to do it through iPlayer on another platform also. I hate the inconsistency.

Back
Top Bottom