*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Associate
Really looking to pick up X1 soon as I want to play sunset overdrive. Can get 15% from Sainsbury too. What exclusives are coming early next year that I won't be able to play on ps4

Associate
What don't you like. Have u a ps4??

Yeah, a PS4.

I like Forza, Halo is pretty good but.. I don't see myself keeping the console for any other exclusives on the Xbox really and that money could have been spent on other things.

If Xbox One was my only console, I'd be perfectly happy with it but the PS4 does what I want I guess.

Soldato
Yeah, a PS4.

I like Forza, Halo is pretty good but.. I don't see myself keeping the console for any other exclusives on the Xbox really and that money could have been spent on other things.

If Xbox One was my only console, I'd be perfectly happy with it but the PS4 does what I want I guess.

Oh I see. I keep tinkering whether to trade in my 10 days old Xbox one for a ps4

Associate
Just bought brand new sealed X1 with FIFA 15 and AW for 253 pounds from gumtree. I did take a risk though as I paid the guy via bank transfer but he does seem genuine.

Associate
Just bought brand new sealed X1 with FIFA 15 and AW for 253 pounds from gumtree. I did take a risk though as I paid the guy via bank transfer but he does seem genuine.

£253 is 1.1m Ugandan Shillings about the going rate :)

hqdefault.jpg

Soldato
Why would you pay in advance rather than pay on collection? It sounds dodgy, not sure if you can request your bank retrieve the funds or not. I hope its all good though and you get your console.

Back
Top Bottom