*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Soldato
Guys, what is xbox live gold actually for these days?

Mine expired on the 16th but i have still been able to play Fifa and Destiy online as normal? Thought this is what Gold was for?

Played Halo MCC lately?

They gave a month or so free live to everyone who played it before 19th December.

Associate
Seriously still can't get over how I got scammed, how folish was I to send money like that!!!!! Eitherway, I will still buy it hopefully at a later point, but for now sticking with my PS4. Can't wait for the next Gears of War though.

Soldato
Seriously still can't get over how I got scammed, how folish was I to send money like that!!!!! Eitherway, I will still buy it hopefully at a later point, but for now sticking with my PS4. Can't wait for the next Gears of War though.

Dude, seriously. Massive lesson learnt, there are sooooo many scum scammers out there you got to be so careful, especially when it seems like you're getting a good deal. Unfortunately I think it's fair to assume you won't get the money back, nor will they find the scumbag.

Hope you manage to get a console soon.

Edit, not to rub salt in the wound but that phone jacker pic posted a couple pages back made me pmsl.

Associate
Dude, seriously. Massive lesson learnt, there are sooooo many scum scammers out there you got to be so careful, especially when it seems like you're getting a good deal. Unfortunately I think it's fair to assume you won't get the money back, nor will they find the scumbag.

Hope you manage to get a console soon.

Edit, not to rub salt in the wound but that phone jacker pic posted a couple pages back made me pmsl.

I know man lesson def Learnt. Forget the money for the time being but I pray that he does get caught one way or another. I have his number he's always on whatsapps!! If only someone could track him.

Soldato
Have you called the bank ? I had an issue a while back with a bank transfer and as i had enough evidence backing up my story Lloyds refunded the payment. Could be worth a go ?

Associate
Hmm yes they said if there are enough funds in the account they cAn refund me otherwise no they won't. I'm sure he has withdrawn as soon as I paid.

Back
Top Bottom