*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Associate
Just to let you know all that it was indeed a scam My fault really for being ignorant.

Reported it to both my bank and gumtree.

Last edited:
Soldato
Just to let you know all that it was indeed a scum. My fault really for being ignorant.

Reported it to both my bank and gumtree.

Ignorant is wrong, naive springs to mind. Live and learn mate, good luck getting the dosh back though. I think you're going to be over £200 out of pocket.

Soldato
Anyone having issues with the 'syncing data' at start of games? Before this would just pop up for a split second and say for example 'syncing data with dragon age' and it would be done in a matter of seconds but now it's taking forever on some games, up to 2 to 3 minutes! Can actually see percentage going up its that slow.

Permabanned
Got an xbox one, extra controller, forza 5, minecraft, destiny and forza horizon 2 for 365 all in from argos. Great deals to be had at the moment.

Loving forza horizon 2, literally bought it just for this, well I actually bought it for my nephew for Christmas but he doesn't know that yet :D (staying around my sisters for the holiday and there's no way I was wrapping it up for Christmas day!)

Soldato
Guys, what is xbox live gold actually for these days?

Mine expired on the 16th but i have still been able to play Fifa and Destiy online as normal? Thought this is what Gold was for?

Soldato
Yeah my boy has his own gamertag on here aswell with xbox live.

So i only need to buy 1, 1 years sub now for the house? xbox 360 which has both are tags on and xbox one with both are tags on.

Back
Top Bottom