*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Soldato
LizardSquad were claiming to be bringing the services down today, so far they are both not working, PSN was flakey last night, could be coincidence or it could be another stupid DDoS

Another group called FinestSquad are supposedly trying to stop Lizardsquad though.

Soldato
Nah its not them, is the usual chrimbo day crash with so many signing up new accounts etc, always usually happends.

Plus my Halo 5 beta is still downloading the larger update etc, so its not DDoS.

Associate
It's not the end of the world not being able to get on, but if it is a hacker group/s responsible then what is their point, or is it just because they can?

Might not be the end of the world to you or I but there are now a few million kids who can't use their Xmas presents online. :(

Soldato
Yeah the PSN flaked out at 12 for me.

LoserSquad, why doesn't everyone start trolling them virgins?

Reading about on Twitter, Both Anonymous and FinestSquad are trying to shut them down, This time of year it could be the mass influx of new users, but it seems all to convenient.

Soldato
Reading about on Twitter, Both Anonymous and FinestSquad are trying to shut them down, This time of year it could be the mass influx of new users, but it seems all to convenient.

LS were spouting off earlier this month that they will be taking down both and more over Xmas.

Just reading anon's post on Twitter they seem ****ed :D.

Soldato
Other groups are trying to stop Lizard.

I don't think this has ANTYHING to do with any of them though, every Christmas day online services have gone down from so mnay new users setting up accounts etc.

Soldato
So are these anonymous guys the ones causing the problem or are they trying to resolve it:confused:

LS have taken down the services, anon and the other group are trying to resolve and take down LS.

Other groups are trying to stop Lizard.

I don't think this has ANTYHING to do with any of them though, every Christmas day online services have gone down from so mnay new users setting up accounts etc.

LS claimed that they were going to take down services over Xmas, I read something about it earlier this month.

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/...stmas-Downtime-for-Major-Gaming-Networks.html

Coincidence or crystal ball?

Back
Top Bottom