*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Soldato
The same thing happens every year since accounts had to be set up, it always crashes down for a couple of hours on Chrimbo day, its nothing new, they just say what they like and make it look like they did something.

Well, that or NK as we can watch The Interview on Xbox Videos lol

Last edited:
Soldato
The same thing happens every year since accounts had to be set up, it always crashes down for a couple of hours on Chrimbo day, its nothing new, they just say what they like and make it look like they did something.

Explain the xbox website going down?

I'm pretty sure LS are behind this, they've got nothing better to do with their lives.

Soldato
Xbox-Site_zpsd9a81906.jpg

Soldato
lol for some reason he won't admit that live got taken down by ddos. He slated the playstation for so long and panned Sonys security. pain in the butt as I want to Master Chief Collection :(

it's not about new users as I have never experienced it this bad and had both the 360 and PS3 from release last gen plus this didn't occur last year when they were released.

Soldato
lol for some reason he won't admit that live got taken down by ddos. He slated the playstation for so long and panned Sonys security. pain in the butt as I want to Master Chief Collection :(

it's not about new users as I have never experienced it this bad and had both the 360 and PS3 from release last gen plus this didn't occur last year when they were released.

You really are pathetic, where did I say that, PSN is down as well, I doubt they are ALL under DDoS right now, this happens every year with services.

Associate
I was just getting into Destiny too :(

Single player games ok (like Far Cry etc) or are there any problems with achievements not triggering if not connected to live, sure I heard that somewhere?!?

Soldato
Live member for 8 years, and psn for half that. Almost game at some point on Christmas day and I've never had it where I was unable to sign into either for some considerable time (which I had today), yes they both have major increase in traffic and yes it runs slow but never unavailable.

LS called it weeks ago and IMO are behind it today, you only have to look at Anon and Finest Squad who are confirming it's LS and also confirming they have brought the services back by hacking LS in return to take down their systems.

Soldato
what's concerning is that if a group feels like taking a service down then there is very little they can do.

Ahhhhh don't worry about Cu3ed, he's an angry fanboy. He will convince himself it's down to the amount of new owners :p

Caporegime
lizard squad's twitter is just rage inducing. The whole thing is just a massive attempt to get attention, bragging about them trending world wide, offering to stop the DDOS when they get 10k re tweets, only then changing it to 300k follows once they got what they were asking for.

It was obvious they were never going to stop when they got to that number of retweets. People need to stop giving them the attention.

Soldato
lol, they really need better things to do if that is the case, sad day for everyone.

Thank god for online only mode getting scrapped!

I should get a WiiU for times like this lol.

Caporegime
offline mode isn't much help when all of your save games are on the cloud drive !

oops. Unable to play both Forza and GTA due to this, at least without having to start the game again from scratch ...

Soldato
I know, that's just crazy when the HD is right in the thing!

Signed in,....started a game out..booted off again...dang it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom