*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

UI speed is much improved. Feels like it should have been from day one. Not played a game yet as I am downloading Titanfall. Didn't realise they were improving the graphics for existing titles!

Assuming you have instant-on selected in options. Turn your Xbox off, then unplug the power. Power back in, turn on. When in the desktop turn it off again and wait for perhaps 10-15 mins. After that the Xbox light will flash a couple of times and it'll power off completely. When you turn on again the update will install.

At least, that's how I got mine to update this morning.

I got update this morning

This is probably some dumb questions but:

My xbox doesn't turn on despite saying "xbox on" (Ive turned the feature on)
and
Is the kinect meant to have the red light on it (while on)?

Forgot to mention, I didnt think too much about the size of the console but the kinect is bloody massive!

"xbox on" wont work the first time after a download is installed, it turns itself off fully to do a reboot and do the actual install.

Kinect should have 3 red lights for the infrared camera.

bottom right hand corner of the home will have a battery indicator (Assuming controller is on)
"xbox on" wont work the first time after a download is installed, it turns itself off fully to do a reboot and do the actual install.

Kinect should have 3 red lights for the infrared camera.

Yeah I've since installed it and still not working. Ah thanks wasnt sure why mine was red woops!

Back
Top Bottom