*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Soldato
Yeah, I couldn't do anything on the X1. Both services were screwed. To make out its okay due to PSN being down longer is silly.

Both services are vulnerable and it's essentially how MS and Sony deal with it that counts.

Have Microsoft confirmed if they are providing anything?

Caporegime
Can we stop with the X1/PSN Issues?

Yes they both had issues. Whats the point (seriously) in bickering over which one had more problems?! Neither is perfect, anyone who believes that is clearly delusional.

Anyway. Back on track people!

What game is everyone looking forward to most this year?

For me its Halo 5 plus a couple of other exclusives.

Soldato
Can we stop with the X1/PSN Issues?

Yes they both had issues. Whats the point (seriously) in bickering over which one had more problems?! Neither is perfect, anyone who believes that is clearly delusional.

Anyway. Back on track people!

What game is everyone looking forward to most this year?

For me its Halo 5 plus a couple of other exclusives.

Agreed.

Quantum Break looks interesting. Hmm not sure about Halo 5. I got the MCC for nostalgia reasons and will co op with mates but maybe Halo has had its time. I'll play the beta and decide :)

What else is there? not fussed about Fable or Crackdown.

Soldato
Lots of games I'm looking forward to, not sure if most of them are getting released this year such as Crackdown and Scalebound.

Super hyped for Quantum Break though.

Soldato
Yes, you were so in shock coming to terms that you traded it.... ;)

Far Cry 4 is a very good game. Yes, you should buy it.

Ha Ha. Well at least I am now settled and know what both console are like.. But for me XB1 is the one. Just hope MS improve the Install time but I not bothering me as much now

Back
Top Bottom