*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Soldato
Hmm to keep my Xbox One or trade in to Amazon, would make a little bit of a loss though..

Just I thought it was a pointless decision having it for Halo MCC, FH2 and F5 but I'm wondering whether to get a second hand kinect camera and use it for my training (my parents would probably use it) and get a wheel again for driving games, possibly Sunset Overdrive.

I keep seeing it as a £350 paperweight at the moment, which is my problem so a bit undecided.
Keep it. I've gone back to one as didn't like ps4. Surprise u do. Guess each to our own

Soldato
lol..it wasn't even close to be ing down for several days lol, Chrimbo day was the worst and its been 100% for me sever al hours at a time for me.

Soldato
Good grief, I thought he was just pro Apple. I was wrong, he is just anti MS.

Do you even have an Xbox n111ck?

Got one for Christmas - took until Sunday night to sign up for Live due to the issues and even then had to be done via Support. Hate the crappy metro interface and Halo MCC hasn't been great. :mad:

Soldato
Yea its broken all the time forever.

Also, its looking like really Live was donw for a very short amount of time overall for people.

Where as because of how MCC was sent out, we are getting a free copy of ODST and a extra month Live for free.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom