*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Soldato
My Xbox has been used more and more as a media machine recently and the netflix app, iPlayer app, Blu-ray player, etc.., are all effortless and quick to use now. I would have expected this gen to have launched in a state like this, but they've got there eventually.

Only thing I want now is them to do what Sony have with the PS4, offer it in black and white and without a stupid bundle for a lower price. Mine doesn't seem to be holding together too well. :(

Associate
What game is everyone looking forward to most this year?

For me its Halo 5 plus a couple of other exclusives.

I need to take a look at what games are coming out this year as got myself an XB1 for christmas.

I am however looking forward to GTA V being delivered in the next few days. Last time I played GTA was many moons ago on the PC.

Also got Fifa 15 with the console and COD Advanced Warfare.

Very pleased with the new console, so, so much quieter than my 360 and its also black, so from an aesthetic point of view my whole av stand is all one colour yay :cool:

Associate
Nephew can't play online games for a few days.. multiplayer test says NAT open all good etc.. except 100% packet loss..

Done tests on computers etc and there is 0% packet loss.. quick google shows some other xbox users posting today same issue wonder what it is but its very annoying..

Can use Iplayer etc, and It's signed in but when going online multiplayer just says cannot connect to service or something similar :S

Soldato
Xbox has been suffering with server issues for about 2 weeks on and off, some say it is hackers Ddosing the servers (which isn't technically hacking). For example it seems 45 mins ago some of live services have gone down again (online play, friends and party chats), it's down for me.

This could be the issue rather than your Internet maybe?

Soldato
Is there a way to get the xbox web site to not require my credit card when i want to download things?

I use vouchers and even Games with Gold, when i try to download from the site, it asks me for credit card info and i don't want to put it in.

Caporegime
Nope. It's a pain in the arse and very naughty of Microsoft. You can only do it from your console, which means I've missed out on several Games for Gold titles because I didn't have an Xbone.

Back
Top Bottom