*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Soldato
You really don't think do you Mr Sony, off course people are limited to 1 PS4 per household haha, I bought my PS4 after driveclub was released. My son still has his PS4, I sold mine not sure how you find that hard to follow.

Blah blah blah.... you need to go elsewhere, don't you get it , no one wants you around here , time to find that ignore button for Mr big fat liar .... good bye .

Soldato
Blah blah blah.... you need to go elsewhere, don't you get it , no one wants you around here , time to find that ignore button for Mr big fat liar .... good bye .

Awh I am so hurt.

p.s we both own XB1's as well, in fact you maybe even have him on your friends list as he is active on here. Then again you might find that hard to understand too.

Away back to your Sony thread.

Caporegime
I've had my console for around a week now, hated it at first but the GUI has grown on me. To try and paint the picture that Live is some infallible, always available service is just rubbish though. In the space of 7 days there has twice been warnings of core Xbox Live services being unavailable, I also couldn't get on at all the other day.

Soldato
In the space of 7 days there has twice been warnings of core Xbox Live services being unavailable, I also couldn't get on at all the other day.

That's the issues I've been having too.

Has anybody used the headset adaptor for using third party headsets? I use my Turtle Beach headset and the adaptor is just a piece of ****! It will sometimes stop me being able to talk to people and if I unplug the adaptor or turn the controller off then my Xbox stops receiving from my controller and literally the only way to make it work again is to turn my Xbox off at the mains :mad:
I've looked on the official Xbox forums and it's definitely an adaptor issue that has been ongoing since last year and MS haven't bothered addressing the problem or even admitting there is a problem.

Associate
That's the issues I've been having too.

Has anybody used the headset adaptor for using third party headsets? I use my Turtle Beach headset and the adaptor is just a piece of ****! It will sometimes stop me being able to talk to people and if I unplug the adaptor or turn the controller off then my Xbox stops receiving from my controller and literally the only way to make it work again is to turn my Xbox off at the mains :mad:
I've looked on the official Xbox forums and it's definitely an adaptor issue that has been ongoing since last year and MS haven't bothered addressing the problem or even admitting there is a problem.

I heard that there is a controller firmware update which fixes some of these issues. You need to plug the controller in via sub with the adapter connected.

Caporegime
Is there a way to check the current download speed of a game you're downloading from the store? Or is that a feature that would've been too useful to include? :p

Soldato
I heard that there is a controller firmware update which fixes some of these issues. You need to plug the controller in via sub with the adapter connected.

My controller has been updated and it's still broken. I think the adaptor hasn't worked properly since it was released and MS haven't fixed it yet.
A quote from the Xbox forums:
I've been having similar issues with the adapter for almost a year. I have TB Earforce PX21's which work fine with the Xbox 360, but with the Xbox One and its "adapter"... sometimes the mic works, most of the time it doesn't. Usually, I try to fix it by disconnecting the adapter or restarting the controller - which inevitability results with controller no longer working at all. Then I'm forced to go unplug the XbOne from the wall and start again. Sometimes the mic actually works after all this.

Obviously, Microsoft has NO interest in fixing this problem. It also seems fairly obvious that they'd rather we buy new headsets so they can make more money off us. Why else change the plug size? So we can't use our old headsets that worked just fine. Apple did the same thing when they introduced the "lightning" adapter.

So, in conclusion, you're pretty much ***. We all are. There's a ton of posts here about mic/headset problems, the adapter has been out for a year & they haven't even bothered to really acknowledge the issue. Thanks MS...
:(

Soldato
Xbox One Controller charger is JUST long to lay in bed playing at night. Comfy ftw! I don't use kinect, but looking for something fun for the Xbone, is there anything? Might need another HDD soon. What ones work?

Soldato
I have had the XBone since Christmas now and not once had any issues although i'm more of a part time player having 30 mins every other night and then a few hours on the weekend so i am probably offline when these 'outages' occur.

The only thing that i have noticed from the 360 to the one, is that the community is very quiet. Guessing everyone parties up but i play BF4 when i get a chance and not hear a peep. Gets kind of boring not having any banter or chatting while gaming.

Back
Top Bottom