*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Soldato
im digital all the way now on xbox one because its just cheaper

i do the game share with my mate and over xmas we picked up a silly amount of game cheap example mordor and tomb raider for a tenner each .

now i f i was to buy a physical mordor at 30 quid and only got 15 trade back for it my initial outlay is 15 pound lost to play the game now i have it there on my hard drive for ever and the outlay is only 10 .

Do you buy digital of the UK store or get from one of the other stores?

Associate
Do you buy digital of the UK store or get from one of the other stores?

we buy off the uk and u.s mainly whichever is cheaper for instance dead rising 3 for the first time was on special a while back for the game and season pass for 24.99 here but on the u.s store it worked out at 18 pound.

his father lives in the u.s so all addy details and stuff are legit but to be honest since a lot of people have been doing it and also complaining on the xbox feedback site about the price difference we have noticed lately that the uk and u.s prices are now not far off each other hence why a lot of people are now using the russian store and buying rubles but tbh the amount of messing you have to do to save maybe 3 pound over the u.s store its not worth it .

we basically dont mind waiting for a new game to go on sale before we get it also

Last edited:
Associate
one update i would like to see or maybe this only happens to me lol

when you get a game invite and it says hold the xbox button it never seems to register and i always end up turning off my controller or getting the switch off xbox message pop up grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Soldato
PDP Launching Mortal Kombat X Fight Pad Controller

With a beautiful new layout and universal compatibility across their respective console companies, two all-new fighting game focused controllers are set to hit the market from hardware manufacturer PDP.

Announced for release on April 14th with the launch of Mortal Kombat X, ‘Kombat themed controllers designed with fighting game players in mind will hit the market very soon. Assigned with no joysticks, six face buttons and cross-compatibility with PC/Xbox One/Xbox 360, the Xbox compatible model [pictured below] controller from PDP will feature the same functionality required at the highest level of play, all packed into a controller format. The controllers feature a 6 button arcade-style layout and a precision D-pad for optimal hand positioning. All 6 face buttons utilize micro-switches, giving the player tactile and audible feedback – perfect for quick, flawless combos. PDP will release the controller for PlayStation as well, with cross-compatibility between the PS4 and PS3 systems.

dZq2pPX.jpg.png

fXsPLLa.jpg.png

Last edited:
Associate
one update i would like to see or maybe this only happens to me lol

when you get a game invite and it says hold the xbox button it never seems to register and i always end up turning off my controller or getting the switch off xbox message pop up grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I think it is more or a press than holding the button in

Soldato
I don't have 20+ cases and disks to look for when I want to play something.

Simple - play one game at a time then sell and buy another ;)

That pretty much answers that.
At the moment I have 4 games: BF4, COD:AW, GTA 5 and Sunset Overdrive. I play COD and BF a lot online so I'll keep them. The other 2 will be sold when I finish with them. If I pay £40-45 for a game then I can usually sell it for £20-25 on the MM on here. So each game costs me £20-25. Better than £50-55 a game!

Soldato
That pretty much answers that.
At the moment I have 4 games: BF4, COD:AW, GTA 5 and Sunset Overdrive. I play COD and BF a lot online so I'll keep them. The other 2 will be sold when I finish with them. If I pay £40-45 for a game then I can usually sell it for £20-25 on the MM on here. So each game costs me £20-25. Better than £50-55 a game!

If your only selling 2 games, it would work out at £32.50 ea assuming you buy at £45 ea and sell 2 at £25 ea

You can get some good deals on digital if you wait a bit. BF4 is on EA access so £20 a year for the games in the package when it launched (around 6 at the moment and in fairness the price is a dearer now at £3.99 a month). CODAW cost me £36 in the sale and a Sunset Overdrive download code is £26 on CD-Keys.

Man of Honour
You haven't messed with the cables at all right?

When I moved house I though my XBone was broken because I plugged my HDMI cable into the HDMI IN connection like an idiot.

Back
Top Bottom