*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Soldato
Nope. It's been sat I'm the same position for a few weeks. My controller won't connect to the console and it won't take charge from it either.

Assume you've tried disconnecting it from the mains, not just turning on/off at the console. I had a similar problem this week and I disconnected it for a few minutes and then it worked, actually have that issue fairly often.

Soldato
So I noticed the HDD was getting pretty full in my XB1 and decided to delete the expired BF: Hardline demo... but I can't! I can uninstall it but it remains on the HDD with my only option to install it again :confused:

This is 10GB I'd really like to get back if I can!

Caporegime
So I noticed the HDD was getting pretty full in my XB1 and decided to delete the expired BF: Hardline demo... but I can't! I can uninstall it but it remains on the HDD with my only option to install it again :confused:

This is 10GB I'd really like to get back if I can!

If I'm correct, it's in effect in the "Recycle Bin". The Xbone will reclaim the space when it needs it. You're not supposed to worry about space this gen. :D

Soldato
Did anyone try the screen shot, I'm impressed, with Kinect voice and its 100% uncompressed full res and .png files.
Seeing now why it took so much longer to bring out.

Associate
I have just bought an xbox one and love it. However after Easter I will be back at uni for exams and I only have a PC screen for my room (no TV) - is there a way I can split sound and image from an xbox one i.e. image goes through HDMI and I get some kind of line-in sound output?

Soldato
I have just bought an xbox one and love it. However after Easter I will be back at uni for exams and I only have a PC screen for my room (no TV) - is there a way I can split sound and image from an xbox one i.e. image goes through HDMI and I get some kind of line-in sound output?

Can you use the optical out?

Or PC -> XB1 HDMI in -> monitor.

Back
Top Bottom