*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Associate
Ok bought one of these on Friday.

Stupid question but playing halo how do you go back to your saved game?

I ask because me and a friend decided to co op the first game on legendary but I want to finish my single player game which I was halfway through a mission but it only seems to want to start the mission from the beginning rather than from where I saved it

Last edited:
Caporegime
Yes, I think that was a problem we found at the beginning. Mustn't be fixed. Maybe they're not planning to. The game seems to always want to start at the beginning of a level. You're best quitting near the beginning - don't do it immediately as sometimes it has a wobbly and restarts you at the previous level again. Play for a few minutes and do a couple of checkpoints.

Associate
Just fired up my XBOX One and got a 2GB system update!! (Part of the preview program)

B-rwxo1WwAASBz0.jpg:medium

Soldato
Soldato
What was the problem with yours? I had my launch one replaced after 3 weeks as the fan inside was making a very odd noise, or clipping a wire inside.

I think the gpu night of died. The console would power up but there was no signal coming from the console to my monitor. Hopefully it will be third time lucky :p

Associate
Finally gone ahead and bought myself a XBO, looking forward to getting back to the xbox, been a 360 owner since launch, but a couple of years ago traded in for a PS3 just to play a few of the exclusives and i fancied a change

So far got the forza bundle (Forza 5 and FH2 ) and minecraft for the boy.

Hoping to get back into the multiplayer side of things again.

Associate
Finally gone ahead and bought myself a XBO, looking forward to getting back to the xbox, been a 360 owner since launch, but a couple of years ago traded in for a PS3 just to play a few of the exclusives and i fancied a change

So far got the forza bundle (Forza 5 and FH2 ) and minecraft for the boy.

Hoping to get back into the multiplayer side of things again.

Well that's good timing since Forza Motorsport 6 will be out end of this year so catching up on those two games will definitely do some good! :D
If you end up enjoying FH2, you might want to try out the Storm Island DLC pack, it's quite fun. FH2 will also be getting a standalone Fast and Furious expansion that will be free to download for a fortnight I believe. It'll be released around the same time as the 7th movie. If you miss out on the 'free download period' then it will cost $10 or I imagine £10 with the way currency seems to convert lol haha.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom