*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Are all Xbox one games available for digital purchase these days?

I have some Ms credit expiring in June and wanted to preorder the new batman game but can't find it for digital preorder when browsing the Xbox store on my ipad (I can't use the Xbox to check the actual store as BT haven't installed internet yet having moved house recently)

Was doing really well on State of Decay breakdown, stepped away from console for 5 mins (left hero in base) came back and noticed I was a different character, after checking the log it said my main died...how? Lol

My Xbox one gets no use at all :(

Same here, hopefully get something decent this year.. If Halo and next Gears come to PC I don't see any reason for me to keep the X1. I think we bought ours to early, no games that I want to play on it after Sunset Overdrive.

Only hanging on to it because I want the next Gears / Halo, but yeah if those come to PC I'll be selling it on.

My kids were given an Xbox 360 by their uncle and that gets played more than the X1. Def a lack of compelling games on it. PS4 were it not for Bloodborne and being our COD box would be the same story. There really isn't anything 'new'.

Yeah i'm the same, i pretty much wanted to play Sunset Overdrive. Also wanted a good track racer, but can't really get into Forza 5 tbh.

It's probably not worthwhile selling it now either, i'm more annoyed that my live is running down than the box sitting there.

Probably been asked and answered in this thread or perhaps another thread but any decent recommendations for headsets for the xbox one??. The one that comes with the xbox one, well my little parrot decided to take a liking to it and has chewed through the cord so it no longer works that well, sound keeps cutting in and out etc.

So now need to find a decent replacement although I suppose I could just buy a new official one but I'd rather prefer something better.

Been looking online at reviews and seems like turtle beach get good reviews, my budget at the moment is about max 180-ish and dont mind wireless but not sure how good they are.

So anyone with any advice or receommendations please feel free to chime in.

Back
Top Bottom