*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Associate
Soldato
Just tried playing Battleblocks Theatre, does take awhile to load the 360 emulator, but when game loads, its exactly like on the 360. Cloud saves works spot on, no lag for this game.

Associate
Hey all, I was wondering if any kind person here could pop me an invite to the preview dashboard program if possible. If I get access then I will try and help others by inviting them to the program.

Gamertag is acharris

Thanks in advance.

Soldato
Did anyone get the Gears of War beta? I though it was going to be available a couple of days ago but I've not seen any more (I signed up at the time of the show).

Soldato
Any chance some kind soul could invite me into the preview program? GT is JUMPURS :)

Thanks for that, I was told wrong then.

Any chance I can get an invite from someone please? GT MrGench

If anyone has a spare Preview invite my GT is Zombietango and I would be very greatful.

Hey all, I was wondering if any kind person here could pop me an invite to the preview dashboard program if possible. If I get access then I will try and help others by inviting them to the program.

Gamertag is acharris

Thanks in advance.

Hi, I've friended you and sent out invites. They normally take about 24hrs to come through.

GT is FReak 05

Back
Top Bottom