*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

With these backward compatible games, be great if you could get your old save games to, i cant be arsed to go through some of them to the point of where i am on the 360 again

Thats always been my gripe with backwards compatibility

I'm sure I read that if the 360 has saved online you can retrieve the save ? I might be wrong though.......

It worked for me.
I tried Battleblocks Theatre and my cloud saved synced and I didn't lose anything. The emulator is literally a 360 running the game, the dashboard and the logins are all 360.

Ah cool, how to you save your game saves to the cloud on the 360? is it an automatic thing? ive not turned my 360 on since the One came out.

Is the backwards compatibility launched now then?

I forgot how **** Gears multiplayer was. Fiddly, clumsy, frustrating. Can't help but feel it's an irrelevant franchise unless they can rethink the concept a bit. Had a go at the beta, played three matches. Hated it.

Last edited:
I forgot how **** Gears multiplayer was. Fiddly, clumsy, frustrating. Can't help but feel it's an irrelevant franchise unless they can rethink the concept a bit. Had a go at the beta, played three matches. Hated it.

To be far you must suck at it lol, it was one of the most played multiplayers last time.

I'm not going to argue any different. I was absolutely awful. Never used to be - I loved Gears back when it came out. I just found it really frustrating after maybe five years away from the franchise - the controls felt beyond clunky.

Ah cool, how to you save your game saves to the cloud on the 360? is it an automatic thing? ive not turned my 360 on since the One came out.

Is the backwards compatibility launched now then?

Not automatic. You got 512MB storage via the cloud IIRC. You'd have to manually move the files from the System bit of the dashboard.

Suspect I'll be screwed for space if I try to move all my Forza 4 user generated content if it gets added.

I'm not going to argue any different. I was absolutely awful. Never used to be - I loved Gears back when it came out. I just found it really frustrating after maybe five years away from the franchise - the controls felt beyond clunky.

TBH I would suck now too, theirs been a common theme in controlsfor games and Gears is outside of that. espt the whole cover system.

Right, really chancing my arm here and I'm sorry for continuing the "me too please!" theme of recent posts but... I would love an invite for the preview program :)

Memphis Reins is me, and if anyone is feeling especially generous, my wife's tag is
CuteLittleNeko
if you're feeling especially kind for her console :) (yes, we have two... the couple that games together... ;))

Many many internet kudos points on offer :)

Right, really chancing my arm here and I'm sorry for continuing the "me too please!" theme of recent posts but... I would love an invite for the preview program :)

Memphis Reins is me, and if anyone is feeling especially generous, my wife's tag is
CuteLittleNeko
if you're feeling especially kind for her console :) (yes, we have two... the couple that games together... ;))

Many many internet kudos points on offer :)

Sent you and your good lady wife an invite.

Had to add you both as friends to do so.

I'd love an invite too please: Phee2

Been toying with the idea of joining the preview. Windows 10 streaming and backwards compatibility definitely make it worth it. Now I can game while the missus is watching Eastenders/Hollyoaks/Emmerdale/Corrie/Holtby :D

Back
Top Bottom