*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Soldato
I'm not going to argue any different. I was absolutely awful. Never used to be - I loved Gears back when it came out. I just found it really frustrating after maybe five years away from the franchise - the controls felt beyond clunky.

Everyone has an opinion but this was one of the most loved MP games and it'll be popular again. So I'd say you're probably doing it wrong :p

Soldato
I forgot how **** Gears multiplayer was. Fiddly, clumsy, frustrating. Can't help but feel it's an irrelevant franchise unless they can rethink the concept a bit. Had a go at the beta, played three matches. Hated it.

I dont remember Gears being all that fiddley. Not played since Gears 2 though so its been a very long time. Lots of games went on to copy the system they had.

I think the issue is that they've remade the first game which WAS quite clunky and annoying at times; I've noticed that I get stuck on cover all the time. By 3 the game ran much smoother.
It does take a bit of getting used to.

Caporegime
Gutted that I haven't been grabbing the Xbox 360 GWG games now. Didn't think I'd have any use for them :p

Yeah, me too. :mad:

And the fact I've changed gamertags about ten times doesn't help as my digital purchases are strung all amongst them so I'm going to have to try and remember all the login details if I want those games adding to my library.

Associate
Yeah, me too. :mad:

And the fact I've changed gamertags about ten times doesn't help as my digital purchases are strung all amongst them so I'm going to have to try and remember all the login details if I want those games adding to my library.

Would it not just go by your live login?
Surely if you change your Gamertag you get to keep your digital games :confused:

Associate
Is this true about the preview builds, they only come out in cycles?

Anyone who's joined the preview recently will not get the preview until the next build?

My Xbox one has been sat at pending for days.

Back
Top Bottom