*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Soldato
I re-joined on Wednesday, i got my first system update on Friday.

I then got a gears beta invite this morning & checked and there was another system update so downloaded that this morning.

Zuma works great :)

Soldato
Is this true about the preview builds, they only come out in cycles?

Anyone who's joined the preview recently will not get the preview until the next build?

My Xbox one has been sat at pending for days.

hi, It was me who posted about the cycles, i got the preview invite Thurs and today I got an update to my dash automatically on bootup, despite my membership to Preview still saying "Pending".

Having problems with streaming though :mad:

Last edited:
Associate
Are there any headsets with mic monitoring around £100, that are worth looking at?? My official stereo headset has stopped working so looking at getting the turtle beach xo seven pro... anything else? only use it occasionally for destiny, probably more in future as more games come out, cod etc.

edit: is it just the turtle beach adapter that gives the mic monitoring and not the actual headset?

Last edited:
Associate
What do people think is the best bundle at the moment? I'm looking at pulling the trigger and picking one up instead of a pc rebuild. Of all places a high street 'game' retailer seems to be the best.

500gb xbox one, the witcher 3, lego jurassic park and ori for £299 looks good to me, or fable instead of lego, but i love the lego games ;)

Associate
Seems the update came down.

Tried our the streaming and I'm will impressed, laggy at times but very promising.

Tried the BC with geometry wars and it was perfect.

Soldato
which version of Windows do you guys have to get the streaming working? I've tried everything but the screen just greys out as soon as the stream is meant to show

are you guys on OS version 6.2.13176.0?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom