Halo: Reach
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Gears of War 3
Call of Duty: Black Ops
Fallout 3
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Mass Effect 3

Basically it's 50% COD :rolleyes:

Got no problem with that. Black Ops definitely but only if they retain the 3d functionality as that was awesome.

Reach may well be added to the MCC so seems a little redundant.

There are literally hundreds of good games to add, this is an ok start.

Hopefully someone will see sense and select just the top one then go looking at other genres.

10 games of which 4 are the same franchise and all but a couple are "army" games is bad form.

If Activision even let MS do a COD then I'd guess they'd only do one anyway. Like you said it makes sense. I voted for BO2 and Gears 3.

Red Dead aside, it's the less played gems that I'm more interested in. The stuff I didn't play last gen for whatever reason, and the games that are unlikely to see sequels on the One.

can someone do me a huge favour please, and do a wireshark monitor of a game streaming session? I don't know exactly what I'm looking at and whether or not to post my results in here or the network forum, but I see some red and black colour coded transmissions which I am wondering if they're part of the problem.

Wireshark red and black results here : http://i.imgur.com/9Nski4wl.png

Can't read the image. ;)

http://s14.postimg.org/54gr20x9r/Capture.png

hopefully that one will be a bit bigger.

That capture was taken from a Win 10 device on 5Ghz wireless, and the Xbox Wired. I can replicate this pattern of TCP RST and spurious retransmissions each time I click to start streaming. I can't work it out because I have wired a Win 10 device to the same switch as the Xbox to hopefully eliminate the router. Next job to do a wireshark capture when i'm wired to eliminate wireless.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom