*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Soldato
So my XO arrived today. Can't help but notice how sharp and rough the analogue sticks feel compared to the 360's. The diameter is smaller too. Odd design choice.

Did anyone notice? Just got used to it?

Soldato
TBH the QC on the controllers is rubbish. The 360 pads were solid. The Xbox One pads have a nice design, but the quality isn't up to Xbox 360 standards. Mine flexes a lot and the analogue sticks are grinding on the shell.

Soldato
TBH the QC on the controllers is rubbish. The 360 pads were solid. The Xbox One pads have a nice design, but the quality isn't up to Xbox 360 standards. Mine flexes a lot and the analogue sticks are grinding on the shell.

Yeah, the build quality is worse than the 360 days. Not to an extent that it's a problem mind. Presumably a compromise to make the pad lighter.

Soldato
It's a problem with my pad. It flexes enough that I'm confident I could snap with very little effort. I'll be replacing it shortly as I hear things have improved since the 'Day One Edition' pads.

Soldato
Just got my preview program invite :D

As an aside, I've just seen a trailer for the new Hitman game. I had no idea it was due out on the 8th December :eek: I don't think I've seen a Q4 as packed as this year's. Mental.

Soldato
I'm very excited about the new Hitman, however it sounds like a bit of an odd way to release the game. They're releasing digital only on 8th December, and it'll be an incomplete game. They'll then release regular content updates into 2016, and only when the content updates are complete will they release the retail version, which will be the complete game.

Not sure I'm a fan of this approach.

Soldato
I'm very excited about the new Hitman, however it sounds like a bit of an odd way to release the game. They're releasing digital only on 8th December, and it'll be an incomplete game. They'll then release regular content updates into 2016, and only when the content updates are complete will they release the retail version, which will be the complete game.

As long as they're calling it Hitman [Beta] and people who buy it aren't having to pay the RRP (till full release), I will buy into that. Been waiting for a decent Hitman since HM: Contracts. Bloodmoney was meh. Still miss the glory of HM2 from PC days...

Soldato

After Absolution, my interest in this new one will be limited somewhat I think. Blood Money was the pinnacle of the series and felt like a proper Hitman game.

Back
Top Bottom