*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Caporegime
Having problems with my Xbox today, connection test on the console is showing 100% packet loss, the console keeps signing me out of my profile as well for no apparent reason. Every other one of my devices including a Playstation 3 connected to the same router is working fine. This coincides with it trying and failing to install an update earlier. What can I do? I've already held the power button on the console for 5 seconds or whatever it is but it hasn't solved anything.

Associate
Bought an Xbox One a few days ago and finally had some time to play on it last night.... only to find Live was down :(

Tonight is the night!

Don
Having problems with my Xbox today, connection test on the console is showing 100% packet loss, the console keeps signing me out of my profile as well for no apparent reason. Every other one of my devices including a Playstation 3 connected to the same router is working fine. This coincides with it trying and failing to install an update earlier. What can I do? I've already held the power button on the console for 5 seconds or whatever it is but it hasn't solved anything.

New cable

Associate
Had a grinding disc drive appear on me after a year of owning my xbox, so sent it back and got a replacement today. Tried it out and it can't find any wireless networks at all??? Is it broken? Quite dissapointed with this service tbh, if thats the case.

Caporegime
New cable

Worked fine wired into the PS3, live was down apparently just their own service status page didn't update until about an hour after I was experiencing problems.

I've got always on disabled. The number of problems I get with Forza 5 not working right that are fixed by a reboot, the feature is more of an annoyance than a help!

Same here. Instant On never resumes anything for me, it just hangs at a black screen until I reboot the console.

Associate
The splitter did not work out for me but visited the store today and explained my problem and asked me to bring my console in for them to try on there equipment in store and if the fault is replicated there they will change it or it'll confirm it's my TV at fault. I had to get a reference number from there customer service though to authorise it which was given reluctantly.

Soldato
Am I missing something with the preview program? Opted in and have the preview dashboard app etc... but everything seems to same and have nothing new on my dash..I don't know if it is even possible to be doing this wrong...!

Associate
Am I missing something with the preview program? Opted in and have the preview dashboard app etc... but everything seems to same and have nothing new on my dash..I don't know if it is even possible to be doing this wrong...!

Go to settings>system and make sure you have the latest update xb_rel_1507.150701-2309.

There isn't really a huge noticeable difference between the public release and the July preview. Other than if you put in a selected 360 disc or scroll all the way right in your games and have any 360 digital releases that can be installed. Most of the differences are bug fixes. Some months have a lot more on offer than others.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom