*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Soldato
Very few titles on the approved list. Most of pants titles that most people won't care about. I inserted my Mass Effect disc and gave up as it was taking an AGE to read(download)

That's cause this is only a preview, all the MS first party titles are coming and looking a few hundred by the holidays.

Was also thinking about getting my first proper headset but not looking to spend a fortune, are the cheaper ones worth it still?

Associate
keep getting confused as to when the features of the preview programme actually become a normal update lol

ive been waiting for the official update to come with miracast and was expecting it last month as it was in the month befores preview lol .

Associate
I took my console into the shop I bought from and tested on there equipment and still has this hdcp error so some software or hardware fault, replaced no quibbles but has the new 1TB version got to say I like the new Matt look. Connected everything up at home and working fine, just the pain of reinstalling games, can't believe how slow this is compared to pc. This is the only gripe I have with my console.

wnb

wnb

Soldato
Hi just a quick question, My son wants to play Garden Warfare with his own profile I assume that he will not be able to play online as its my Xbox live membership?

Soldato
Sounds like your broadband is knackered. Downloaded Witcher 3 within an hour or so the other day.

Oh my. Funny everything else using the network is fine.

Bandwidth usage is showing 10Mbps even though I have an 80meg line. Detailed stats on Xbox show a speed test of 65meg. Go figure.

Last edited:
Associate
Arrived today so started moving some games over then wondered if there is actually any performance benefit or should I keep my most played games on the Xbox?

I tend to move the majority of my games to my external HD. I don't pay enough attention to say it is better launching games from the internal drive or external drive

Back
Top Bottom