*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Associate
Does anyone have any good headset recommendations, im not looking super expensive, but not sure if the cheaper ones are worth it.

I'm using the Turtle Beach 500x Stealth wireless headset, can't recommend then enough.
If you look around they can be had for about £120...not sure of your budget though

Soldato
I'm using the Turtle Beach 500x Stealth wireless headset, can't recommend then enough.
If you look around they can be had for about £120...not sure of your budget though

I was looking at these. They have three different stealth models listed now: 420x, 500x, 800x.

Are all of these 'true wireless' in that they don't need a wire to connect the mic to the controller? The comparison function on the TB website is... wanting... at best.

Associate
I was looking at these. They have three different stealth models listed now: 420x, 500x, 800x.

Are all of these 'true wireless' in that they don't need a wire to connect the mic to the controller? The comparison function on the TB website is... wanting... at best.

Correct, you don't have any cable from headset to controller.

Soldato
Is there any anticipated price drops for these consoles?

I'm basically buying one to play the Gears 1 remake (Also Rare Replay :) ) - 3 or so weeks til Rare replay is out, waiting for a decent bundle to come up for around £250 or so with a game or two which I'm likely to just sell to make the bundle cheaper. Just doesn't seem to be much in terms of offers right now for the console.

Scampering HUKd daily with no joy :p

Soldato
Is there any anticipated price drops for these consoles?

I'm basically buying one to play the Gears 1 remake (Also Rare Replay :) ) - 3 or so weeks til Rare replay is out, waiting for a decent bundle to come up for around £250 or so with a game or two which I'm likely to just sell to make the bundle cheaper. Just doesn't seem to be much in terms of offers right now for the console.

Scampering HUKd daily with no joy :p

You seriously missed my Batman Arkham bundle deal for £249? I sold my BMA to a 2nd hand shop and with the money bought 2nd hand (not there) games I did want like MCC, CODAW, and 2 others. Sorted. Even Mrs was happy with the bargain!

Soldato
I wasn't on the hunt then, I keep reading people talking about it in the new rubbish deals :p

I'm sure one will crop up soon, got a few weeks til I actually need it.

Wanted thread has been posted also. :)

Back
Top Bottom