*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

I remember last year you could pick up an Xbox One with SO, FH or AC for around £270. IIRC, the best Black Friday deal was £299 for the AC pack with Forza 5 and Lego Marvel at Game. A good deal, no doubt. By high Street standards it was very, very good, but overall it wasn't any better value than what was already available online.

Last edited:
Hey guys,

Once the console reaches MS repair centre in Germany does anybody have experience of the turn around time?

I could ask MS online support but I'm not at the desperate stage.....yet :p

Just on the off chance somebody has been through it.

Hey guys,

Once the console reaches MS repair centre in Germany does anybody have experience of the turn around time?

I could ask MS online support but I'm not at the desperate stage.....yet :p

Just on the off chance somebody has been through it.

It is a long time ago but when my 360 was sent to Germany it was about 2 weeks from collection to return. The DVD drive packed in 6 months later but that's a different story!

What did we pay at the beginning, £500ish was it? Was worth that imo given the use I have out of it.

Absaloute bargain now the xbox one is.

£429 for the Day One edition with game and Kinect included. It's not really come down in price much, it's just they stopped bundling the Kinect in as standard.

What did we pay at the beginning, £500ish was it? Was worth that imo given the use I have out of it.

Absaloute bargain now the xbox one is.

Think it was 400. I got mine for a crazy good deal second hand off metal face mark on here 4 months or so after it came out, console effectively cost me like 260quid discounting the games etc and includes Kinect (well worth having imo!)

I'm having a crazy moment, and will be swapping my PS4 for a Xbox one once the dam thing finishes restoring.

Can anyone send me an invite to the Preview Program ?

Yeah no access to the 360 store, so you have to "buy" them games with gold games on the website and they then show up on the console (in theory anyway).

It worked getting old rockband songs into rockband 4 anyway. and my copy of Gears of war one is showing up under backwards compatibility.

How long did it take to get there?
I remember either the sending or the return always being much longer than the other.

It's currently in transit, the estimated date of arrival is Tuesday so that's almost a week already. Hopefully they just whap a new drive in and fire it back on an express service. I have Halo 5 to play! Hopefully once this is sorted I have more luck. This is X1 number 3, just been unlucky really. Never had issues with the original xbox and one problem with my original Xbox 360.

Mine was £400 in March 2014, came with FIFA 14, Kinect, and one controller. Even if it had cost me £500 it would have still been worth it. I've had countless hours of entertainment out of it. The prices and bundles these days are amazing!

Back
Top Bottom