*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Get it!!! :p you won't be disappointed. I've had mine for a couple of days now and honestly I'm like ranked in the top 5 of all destiny crucible players...no stat whore :p:D

But seriously it's a very nicely made controller and the amount of adjustments you can make is mind boggling.

I was going to get the Elite Console, but £399 is a bit much:eek:

thanks for the responses about access, would you still say its worth it if i have bf4 and titanfall on pc and have played dragon age? i was thinking of trying it to sample battlefront aswell nearer the time

anyone know how to fix party chat?

we had the issue where 1 guy could hear 2 of us speak but the other 2 couldn't hear each other.

leaving and coming back didn't fix anything either.

Just tried streaming Xb1 to Windows 10 and expected it to suck. My network isnt wired directly but i use the cheapo tp link power plugs and..

Stream works amazingly, extremely playable, colour me impressed! I have been holding off ordering a steam link box as i thought my network setup may not be suitable but if its anything like this its impressive.

Played a few rounds of halo 5 and did just as well as i can do directly on the tv, no input lag at all that i could notice and the game ran smooth! I imagine it was 60fps but dont know it felt the same to me, connects really quickly too.

Only downside is a slight hit to the visual fidelity but hardly! You can set the quality of the stream so i was on very high

ALWAYS try to get the best deal. Thus it's best to wait for Black Friday and watch Amazon like a hawk. I remember last year's BF deals went quick since they did that horrible thing of only selling a limited number at the offer price. One reason why I hate Black Friday. Otherwise it's good for those constant sale price items. And if you are buying, spend no more than £300. Deals should help out. Maybe even check out other retailers (EU Amazon for example), you could get a bigger discount. I bought my PS4 from gamestop.ie and saved at least £80.

I wouldn't wait for Black Friday. I was shopping for an Xbox this time last year and Black Friday pretty much marked the end of the good deals and the beginning of Christmas price gouging. Sure, you might be lucky and land one of five £200 Xbox One's that Amazon puts on a 'lightning deal', but even then the saving isn't that amazing versus current bundles.

Waiting for Black Friday is pretty much a commitment to buy on Black Friday. It marks the beginning of the Christmas shopping season, and thus the end to any incentive for retailers to put on really good deals - people are going to buy anyway, so why bother?

Back
Top Bottom