*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Soldato
This all came about because I'm playing Prey on Windows 10 which has Xbox Live achievements. When I check the progress in the Xbox Console Companion app, it doesn't seem to be tracking progress. Not sure whether it's a PC bug. Anyone got Prey on their Xbox list and can check it?

fVERjbq.png

not tried it myself, but it does seem you can track individual achievements and pin them to the screen.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/tracking-achievements-in-your-game

seems ok tracking from the xbox via the same app

GEbrQEI.png

Man of Honour
Ori 100% complete. I love metroidvania games and this is in my top 3, truly a superb game.

Now to try some of the FPS games on game pass, any recommendations?

I'm thinking one of the metro, fallout, Wolfenstein, prey, or rage games.

Soldato
Ori 100% complete. I love metroidvania games and this is in my top 3, truly a superb game.

Now to try some of the FPS games on game pass, any recommendations?

I'm thinking one of the metro, fallout, Wolfenstein, prey, or rage games.

Yep Ori is a wonderful game. Looking forward to the sequel.

Wolfenstein and the Metro games are definitely worth a play through. I want to like Fallout and I completed 4 but it was all a bit meh for me. Are the Bioshock games still on there? Also worth a look.

Man of Honour
Yep Ori is a wonderful game. Looking forward to the sequel.

Wolfenstein and the Metro games are definitely worth a play through. I want to like Fallout and I completed 4 but it was all a bit meh for me. Are the Bioshock games still on there? Also worth a look.

No they were only on there for the beta, which is annoying as I wanted to play bioshock infinite as I enjoyed the first game but skipped the second.

I'll give Prey a shot next.

Man of Honour
I just spent 25 hours on it. Loved it so much, went straight to a second playthrough. What don’t you like about it?

It feels like an FPS from a decade ago in terms of controls, aesthetics and mechanics. I might just need to get into it though as I only played for an hour.

Caporegime
So ermm this ultimate game pass for £1. How does it exactly work?? I’ve got a live sub till Jan 2020 but from what I understand if I buy another 12mth live sub and add it then buy the game pass, I’ll get 36mths of sub for £1??

Or have I got it completely wrong lol.

Soldato
The £1 deal will convert whatever length live you current have to Game Pass Ultimate, so the best thing to do is stack up live subscriptions to get you to as close as 35 months are possible (believe the conversion gives you an extra month free) and then convert. So for example if you had no subscriptions currently you could pick up 3 years of live (3 x ~£40), then convert so for £121 you have 3 years of gaming sorted.

Caporegime
The £1 deal will convert whatever length live you current have to Game Pass Ultimate, so the best thing to do is stack up live subscriptions to get you to as close as 35 months are possible (believe the conversion gives you an extra month free) and then convert. So for example if you had no subscriptions currently you could pick up 3 years of live (3 x ~£40), then convert so for £121 you have 3 years of gaming sorted.
Aha thank you, I’ll pick up a couple of live subs to get me close to 36mths.

Back
Top Bottom