*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Soldato
Has there been any talk of them selling the xbox one's without a kinnect in the near future?

I've done a quick google and the answer seemed to be no, however these were from reports in November and December.

Caporegime
Nothing.

I cannot see them ever doing it, it's so intertwined with the whole experience I'd be surprised if it ever happens.

I'd expect a price cut first.

Permabanned
You bought an Xbox One for GTA V, despite there not being a single announcement about it?

I bought it for Forza 5 and GTAV after GAME (the shop) told me that the latter would be out in a few months (the lied it seems).

Forza 5 is tripe compared to Forza 3 in my opinion if you don't want to spend £150 on "upgrades" (a single car required for a series can cost £33) and Gta won't even come out on it. I might hold out for The Division unless that will be coming to the PC as I have an xbox 360 PC controller still in it's packaging!

So I am thinking; sell the xbox one, plus Fifa (not opened) plus Forza (digital download so prob cant sell it ?) 11 months of xbl (but guessing that I can't sell that on either?) play and charge kit, and 2 hdmi leads.

Then buy a 360 for forza 3 and maybe GTA 4.

Associate
I bought it for Forza 5 and GTAV after GAME (the shop) told me that the latter would be out in a few months (the lied it seems).

Forza 5 is tripe compared to Forza 3 in my opinion if you don't want to spend £150 on "upgrades" (a single car required for a series can cost £33) and Gta won't even come out on it. I might hold out for The Division unless that will be coming to the PC as I have an xbox 360 PC controller still in it's packaging!

So I am thinking; sell the xbox one, plus Fifa (not opened) plus Forza (digital download so prob cant sell it ?) 11 months of xbl (but guessing that I can't sell that on either?) play and charge kit, and 2 hdmi leads.

Anytime Rockstar have been asked publically they have stated that GTAV will not be released on XB1/PS4. Can you trust them though... It looks like it will come out on the PC this year at some point. The Division is extremely likely to be out on PC, although not officially official yet.

Associate
Has there been any talk of them selling the xbox one's without a kinnect in the near future?

I've done a quick google and the answer seemed to be no, however these were from reports in November and December.

Microsoft have guaranteed developers that this won't happen. The only way to push developers to incorporate something like Kinect is to ensure that every console has it, regardless of whether the player uses it or not.

Price drops are probably a long way off given continued healthy demand. I would like to think we might see more attractive bundles before too long though as retailers are given a little more leeway in terms of stock etc.

jpm

jpm

Associate
Anyone know if there's an easy way to turn off voice chat in games?
I think the 360 has a setting or you could set it to headset only or something.

I'm getting annoyed of the heavy breathing, screaming and all the other nonsense while playing MP :(
If I wanted all that I'd stick a headset in. Don't need it out the speakers.

I did it through privacy, I got voice and text set to friends only.

That means people who's not on your friends list won't be able to send you message and you won't be able to hear them in multiplayer games.

Soldato

They more you post the more trollish it reads, as you don't even want to play GTA5 but play GTA4, which was a pretty dire game compared to 5.

Soldato
Forza 5 is tripe compared to Forza 3 in my opinion if you don't want to spend £150 on "upgrades" (a single car required for a series can cost £33)

Erm you realise you can upgrade the cars with earned credits in game? totally no reason to spend real money in the slightest.

Permabanned
Erm you realise you can upgrade the cars with earned credits in game? totally no reason to spend real money in the slightest.

Obviously. But you don't make enough and you cannot sell cars, you can't even free drive a car to see if it is any good, for example I spent £35000 on a 350z to find it was not fast enough for the series I wanted to complete, and when you go round corners it spends too much time drifting, the e46 M3 in the same class is faster and a lot better handling, but I can't just sell it for £18k and then buy an e46 m3 with the rest in credits... no all I can do is "remove it" for free and find the £40k again... every 4 races i get £30k and every race I get £5k...but as the car is so rubbish I keep coming last.

The currency is broken if you can't sell cars/parts. And all the time it pops up telling me to buy tokens to use instead!

Soldato
Obviously. But you don't make enough and you cannot sell cars, you can't even free drive a car to see if it is any good, for example I spent £35000 on a 350z to find it was not fast enough for the series I wanted to complete, and when you go round corners it spends too much time drifting, the e46 M3 in the same class is faster and a lot better handling, but I can't just sell it for £18k and then buy an e46 m3 with the rest in credits... no all I can do is "remove it" for free and find the £40k again... every 4 races i get £30k and every race I get £5k...but as the car is so rubbish I keep coming last.

The currency is broken if you can't sell cars/parts. And all the time it pops up telling me to buy tokens to use instead!

If you have played the previous games check out the forza rewards for a reward such as in game credit. I received 3 million in game credits myself.

Associate
Really?
Some crashing issues where sorted that happened to the XO, though at least it shows the XO wouldn't lock up and jsut crash to the home screen lol. Even the supremacy of PC users havnt been spared.
So your game mechanics and engine are completely different?..the entire engine is broken.

the errors i got on ps4 before first patch were crash to home screen sound cutting out and lag on large conquest specifically on lancang dam and hainan resort, i used to get the crash after a few hours play, after the first patch the only problem was sound cutting out at beginning of lancang large conquest and hainan resort and lag, these issues were only on those two maps and they were the only issues.

the errors you were experiencing besides lag and sound cut off i never experienced, the way you were talking was like the game was completely messed up and sometimes you couldnt play even if you wanted to. never have i felt like that, i find it perfectly playable on anything other than large conquest. ive never had any trouble what so ever trying to join a game. my friends who also have the game say they find it totally playable, one friend who got the game recently asked me where are all these errors everyone is talking about.

oh theres one more error i got only twice after first patch, somehow i ended up under the map lol. in regard to game engine and mechanics well the coding/something has to be different, the fact that ps4 had 3 patches before bone1 got 1 points towards things being different. the queue error ive never had nor heard of on ps4

Associate
the errors i got on ps4 before first patch were crash to home screen sound cutting out and lag on large conquest specifically on lancang dam and hainan resort, i used to get the crash after a few hours play, after the first patch the only problem was sound cutting out at beginning of lancang large conquest and hainan resort and lag, these issues were only on those two maps and they were the only issues.

the errors you were experiencing besides lag and sound cut off i never experienced, the way you were talking was like the game was completely messed up and sometimes you couldnt play even if you wanted to. never have i felt like that, i find it perfectly playable on anything other than large conquest. ive never had any trouble what so ever trying to join a game. my friends who also have the game say they find it totally playable, one friend who got the game recently asked me where are all these errors everyone is talking about.

oh theres one more error i got only twice after first patch, somehow i ended up under the map lol. in regard to game engine and mechanics well the coding/something has to be different, the fact that ps4 had 3 patches before bone1 got 1 points towards things being different. the queue error ive never had nor heard of on ps4

Didnt the PS4 get patches earlier as it was released earlier (in the US)?

But the amount of errors\crashes that Cu3ed reported was in excess of everyone else on this forum.

Associate
The Xbox Live Party chat is horrific, what a shambolic service XBL has become.

This is what utterly amazes me with Microsoft with the One. It seems like all of the hard work that they have put into place over the years has been thrown out and totally forgotten about? I've seen the dashboard and even the friends list looks like it has been put in as an after thought.

I've heard it's no better/easier with the PS4 however.

Associate
Didnt the PS4 get patches earlier as it was released earlier (in the US)?

im not sure, you maybe right but that still doesnt change the fact that both systems are different and they are errors on bonebox1 ive never seen on my ps4.

i have read bf4 ps4 issue threads around and tbh i never heard of most the xbox issues i hear about on here happening in those threads....i may be wrong just not looking hard enough but for me bf4 has been a joy to play....

heres a video of x1 errors and to be honest i can only say ive experienced two lag and spawn undermap tho the guy in vid spawns in a rock, ive had killed in action now and again but im quite sure its a enemy ramming into me and killing himself but not 100% certain. theres also other errors ive read on here that are not in that vid i havent experienced like joining servers.....oh the fire bug in that video i dont think is a bug, i think thats how its meant to be...

Last edited:
Associate
Well tbh the only errors I've had are a few crash to dashboard events....cant say I've seen anything that has impacted my games

maybe its not as bad as cued makes out then, he certainly made bf4 out to be a buggy unplayable mess but what annoyed me is when he basically said its like that on all systems which is a complete lie(going off his descriptions in bf4 thread)

Soldato
im not sure, you maybe right but that still doesnt change the fact that both systems are different and they are errors on bonebox1 ive never seen on my ps4.

i have read bf4 ps4 issue threads around and tbh i never heard of most the xbox issues i hear about on here happening in those threads....i may be wrong just not looking hard enough but for me bf4 has been a joy to play....

heres a video of x1 errors and to be honest i can only say ive experienced two lag and spawn undermap tho the guy in vid spawns in a rock, ive had killed in action now and again but im quite sure its a enemy ramming into me and killing himself but not 100% certain. theres also other errors ive read on here that are not in that vid i havent experienced like joining servers.....oh the fire bug in that video i dont think is a bug, i think thats how its meant to be...

Well your taking some kack, as the ps4 got a near identical update as the One.

I know your feel smart saying xbone etc, so it looks like your just going to fanboi your way into trying to make it look like the ps4 version is perfect.

Not that it would matter, the game is fundamentally broken at its core anyways.

Last edited:
Soldato
maybe its not as bad as cued makes out then, he certainly made bf4 out to be a buggy unplayable mess but what annoyed me is when he basically said its like that on all systems which is a complete lie(going off his descriptions in bf4 thread)

Just go over the hundred or so articles, you don't get yourself investigated from making a top notch game, the problems cause so far are widely known across all systems.

Back
Top Bottom