*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

No one else come accross this problem? This is what I mean.

It is not on all DVDs but the ones that do play full screen judder. I've tried with 24hz on and off but its the same thing. I don't think it is the drive as I've installed a game fine and Blu Rays look fine.[/QUOTE]

I've not had that probloem as such but after any update everything goes like that until I turn the xbone off at the power. When I turn it back on it's usually working again..

No one else come accross this problem? This is what I mean.

IMG_0092_zps25976441.jpg

It is not on all DVDs but the ones that do play full screen judder. I've tried with 24hz on and off but its the same thing. I don't think it is the drive as I've installed a game fine and Blu Rays look fine.

Not come across this on any of the DVD's I have tried (a mix of sitcoms and films). Note - my console is updated and I watch a DVD last night.

Do you get this on any other inputs?

I've not had that probloem as such but after any update everything goes like that until I turn the xbone off at the power. When I turn it back on it's usually working again..

I'll give that ago. I've not had an update but it did have to install the Blu Ray app when I first put in a disc.

It's a lot more repetitive than games like Ninja Gaiden, as in Ninja Gaiden you have a ton of weapons to master, and you can go through the game trying to complete it with each weapon. In Ryse, you pretty much only have the one weapon.

Not knocking Ryse as I do like it, but it's certainly less varied than games like Ninja Gaiden or God of War.

While i see your point the choices of weapons in Ninja Gaiden dont really change the gameplay up that much. That and a Roman using a scythe might be a little bit silly (like the british war elephants /cough).

All in all i just felt Ryse got an uncalled for beating from the gaming press. It's not the best gae ive played by far but i had some good fun playing through it.

Pulled the lead out which has sorted the juddering but still get the funny screen size on The Abyss. Hopefully it only effects a small handful of titles as this is now my BluRay/DVD player and I expect the problem to be solved with an update.

it would me if it would bloody stay on for more than 5 min.

Going to send a email to the retailer and see whats what. If it does end up having to go through Micro$oft, is it a doorstep swap over or will i be without a console for years? Is it a new one they send out or someone else's broken one that has been fixed?

SO now it doesnt even say on for 5 mins?

Why not send it back you either want one working properly or just get your money back, I wouldn't have stood for that for ANY Product I buy.

SO now it doesnt even say on for 5 mins?

Why not send it back you either want one working properly or just get your money back, I wouldn't have stood for that for ANY Product I buy.

Right, i dont want anyone trying to turn this into the usual OcUK bandwagon thing. Console lovers who are taking it to heart, i do actually like the Xbox One it is just doing my head in lately.

2 or so weeks ago, the console updated it self and then the sound went rubbish, bass was missing and i was only getting sound from 1 side of the game. Unplugged console, worked ok again.

Week ago went on it for the first time in a few days and FIFA would not start. Got a message saying to install FIFA if i want to play or something. Turned out the FIFA update messed up, so manually updated and it was sorted.

Installed TitanFall yesterday, game hung on first start up and kept doing the same. Unplugged the xbox and it worked again.

Next time firing up the xbox and TitanFall it did the same and now FIFA was doing the same aswell. Just click the game and then it goes to load up as normal then takes you back to the xbox home page and does nothing.

Today the controller would not connect up to the Xbox One for a hour of trying the sync buttons, kinect and the unplugging thing. Randomly started working again.

Few other niggles like parties can mess up not work on both ends and few other little things.

And i have always said how i think it takes a second from pressing a button on the xbox one pad to it actually doing anything on the TV. My TV is fine and works perfect with the 360/PS3 and controllers.

My console sometimes will not turn on no matter what. I have to switch off at the mains and on again before it will do anything.

Bit of a pain but it's Microsoft so you kind of learn to live with weird things.

Yeh thats what i thought. Never thought it was faulty just had it down to it not being 100% yet with it being a new console.

Like my mrs is saying though, gives me something to moan about :p

Yeah sorry i didn't come back on. Got caught up doing something else.

You sounded.... Less Scottish? Must be the clearer headphones that come with the console :p Last ones on the 360 was £2 eBay specials.

Back
Top Bottom