*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Its not more repetitive than any other hack em up like Ninja Gadain or GOW but for some reason it took all the flak in reviews.

It's a lot more repetitive than games like Ninja Gaiden, as in Ninja Gaiden you have a ton of weapons to master, and you can go through the game trying to complete it with each weapon. In Ryse, you pretty much only have the one weapon.

Not knocking Ryse as I do like it, but it's certainly less varied than games like Ninja Gaiden or God of War.

Seriously this console is the biggest heap are stinking **** i have ever purchased. The longer i have it the more i hate the thing.

Titanfall will just not work. Everything is just slow. I swear i have button lag where it takes a second or 2 to realise what i am pressing and now the console will not connect up to the controller.

Sound like i am whinging, but the thing is really getting on my **** now. Would happily do a straight swap for PS4 if anyone is interested? :p

Sell it and buy a PS4 then if you're not enjoying it. I'm personally loving mine (and my PS4 as well) and don't see why anyone would have an issue with it, bar not liking the games currently available.

/waits for fanboys to point out how underpowered it is.

Seriously this console is the biggest heap are stinking **** i have ever purchased. The longer i have it the more i hate the thing.

Titanfall will just not work. Everything is just slow. I swear i have button lag where it takes a second or 2 to realise what i am pressing and now the console will not connect up to the controller.

Sound like i am whinging, but the thing is really getting on my **** now. Would happily do a straight swap for PS4 if anyone is interested? :p

Take it back, it is obviously faulty.

I have a feeling you are exaggerating massively, but why does Titanfall just not 'work'?

As said, just take it back and swap it for another, it's obviously broken, or it's all in your head.

Why did you even buy one?..If I remember you complained about it BEFORE buying it, please just sell it and get something else.

Not seen anywhere the problems you mention, mines been 100% except for the cross platform of BF4 problems.

Because it is **** :p

I own both a PS4 and Xbox One now and after some serious play time with both I like to think I can be impartial about where I stand.

Both are great consoles. The Xbox One does many things way better than the PS4 (game clips capturing and editing is the main one imo) and I'm on it way more than the PS4 now because I personally just prefer the UI and really dig kinect too. Twitch is also amazing on the Xbox compared to the PS4 app.

The PS4 has serious limitations at the moment and so does the Xbox. Neither console is perfect and neither one is s*** either.

Why did you even buy one?..If I remember you complained about it BEFORE buying it, please just sell it and get something else.

What, when? I was like the last person on earth to even know they was coming out and just ordered the one that was in stock...

Never complained before even buying it, so you must be mixing me up with someone else.

The console has been playing up for the last 2 week. If you was in party/game with me you would see/hear how many times i get thrown back to homescreen then the games will not start up until i unplug the xbox. Today the controller keeps not doing anything even though the light is solid.

Dont mean to upset any fanboys, just venting on here as my mrs doesn't care :p

What, when? I was like the last person on earth to even know they was coming out and just ordered the one that was in stock...

Never complained before even buying it, so you must be mixing me up with someone else.

The console has been playing up for the last 2 week. If you was in party/game with me you would see/hear how many times i get thrown back to homescreen then the games will not start up until i unplug the xbox. Today the controller keeps not doing anything even though the light is solid.

In the last 2 weeks my Kinect died,my controller died and now my xbox seems to lose memory in game and crash causing a weird sound to emit from it. When I load fifa all my formations dissapear then all my players then its back to desktop. I like the console but its a touch flimsy in my experience

Cant say i've had any problems with either my Xbox One or my sons. Both work perfectly.

I do have issues with Titanfall, but reckon it is server issues - "Reattempting connection to server" every so often.

The consoles themselves are excellent.

I cant really comment on my PS4 as i've only had it on a couple of hours since I got it nearly a month ago ;)

yeah you have a faulty unit

I would send it all back then or swap it for a new one where you bought it from, never read much about that kind of behaviour.

How do you get the Xbox One to play DVDs full screen? Blu Rays are fine but DVDs play back in a window in the middle of the screen with black bars top/bottom and both sides.

No one else come accross this problem? This is what I mean.

IMG_0092_zps25976441.jpg

It is not on all DVDs but the ones that do play full screen judder. I've tried with 24hz on and off but its the same thing. I don't think it is the drive as I've installed a game fine and Blu Rays look fine.

Back
Top Bottom