*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Right, i dont want anyone trying to turn this into the usual OcUK bandwagon thing. Console lovers who are taking it to heart, i do actually like the Xbox One it is just doing my head in lately.

2 or so weeks ago, the console updated it self and then the sound went rubbish, bass was missing and i was only getting sound from 1 side of the game. Unplugged console, worked ok again.

Week ago went on it for the first time in a few days and FIFA would not start. Got a message saying to install FIFA if i want to play or something. Turned out the FIFA update messed up, so manually updated and it was sorted.

Installed TitanFall yesterday, game hung on first start up and kept doing the same. Unplugged the xbox and it worked again.

Next time firing up the xbox and TitanFall it did the same and now FIFA was doing the same aswell. Just click the game and then it goes to load up as normal then takes you back to the xbox home page and does nothing.

Today the controller would not connect up to the Xbox One for a hour of trying the sync buttons, kinect and the unplugging thing. Randomly started working again.

Few other niggles like parties can mess up not work on both ends and few other little things.

And i have always said how i think it takes a second from pressing a button on the xbox one pad to it actually doing anything on the TV. My TV is fine and works perfect with the 360/PS3 and controllers.

Dude that thing sounds completely borked!
Where did you buy it from?, just pack the whole thing up and I would tell them to swap it for a new one.

God the whole party thing does my head in.

Get in a party, people can't hear each other, leave party and peep can hear each other in game lobby, enter game, people can't hear certain people. Absolute joke.

I can never get my NAT to open, usually just moderate. So retarded.

Also people say I'm really really quiet on the new Microsoft headset that's just been released!!

Havnt had a problem with that either since the last update.

It's made no difference to me, I feel robbed having bought this console. I enjoy the games but it just feels like such a step backwards from the 360, such a disappointment.

In two hours a party of 6 managed three games on Titanfall, about an 1hr 50 was trying to get in a party that everyone could hear each other.

I've only had 2 problems with the party chat since I've had the X1 at launch, one time playing CoD with a few others where I could hear them but they couldn't hear me, I had to reboot my Xbox.

The 2nd problem was the other day playing Titanfall where I had re invite people to the party because we couldn't hear each other.

By the looks I've been pretty lucky.

Last edited:
Hadn't turned my xbox on for a couple of days. Turned it on this evening apparently an update was waiting for me.

Update failed. Test internet. Connection fine. Try update again. Repeat.

Powercycled and repeated a few more times. Pretty annoying because when she starts up it goes to dash before the update screen appears and after it fails to update tells me the update is required to play my xbox. :(

It's made no difference to me, I feel robbed having bought this console. I enjoy the games but it just feels like such a step backwards from the 360, such a disappointment.

In two hours a party of 6 managed three games on Titanfall, about an 1hr 50 was trying to get in a party that everyone could hear each other.

I feel like I'm paying them for beta tbh. With the issues with Parties, which are still lingering even after the last update (given up just use Skype now) to the crackling audio with the Dolby Digital, it is really getting annoying.

I feel like I'm paying them for beta tbh. With the issues with Parties, which are still lingering even after the last update (given up just use Skype now) to the crackling audio with the Dolby Digital, it is really getting annoying.

Is crackling audio when the audio starts crackling when you make a sound? When I had it set to dolby 2.1 it did that and I thought it was my amp.
(set to dts 5.1 and it's fine however I have 2 speakers so is that bad?)

If you are getting crackling you have to reboot your one via holding down the power button on the console, I haven't had it, but it's the first thing I did (reboot the console) and it's been flawless audio wise since.

Hahaha, how weird, I had that exact same thing last night too, was at the main menu and it popped up saying let's play, all in weird characters.

The April preview seems very buggy.

If you are getting crackling you have to reboot your one via holding down the power button on the console, I haven't had it, but it's the first thing I did (reboot the console) and it's been flawless audio wise since.

I think I've done that before it only happens if I go from 0 noise to anything, constant noise (ie playing a game is fine)

Back
Top Bottom