*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Why don't updates download in the background anymore? Not enjoying having to wait for updates to download when I want to use the box. Can see me leaving the preview program soon if this isn't sorted. Don't mind the bugs but I want to use the thing not wait for downloads. This could have downloaded while I was at work ffs

Is anyone having issues logging in to Xbox Live? I couldn't even sign into my account at all, it would only let me sign in when I disconnected the wireless.

I'm loving the console so far but there have been a few hiccups, such as this one.

I can't sign in currently at all, say I am connected to the internet and that I am connected to multiplayer service however no Xbox Live at all, my pins are missing and all online content is missing as well.

Anyone else got the same at the moment..?

Stu

Tried to load BF4 and all I get is a message saying "We were unable to get your latest saved data. Try again or use this game or app offline."

This system and service seems to be plagued by a lot of issues just recently.

Stu

No your not going mad, I think they removed it because that's what the majority of the community had been asking for, I for one like that feature so rather than build in an option of turning it on or off they just simply stripped it out all together.

Stu

Is anyone having issues logging in to Xbox Live? I couldn't even sign into my account at all, it would only let me sign in when I disconnected the wireless.

I'm loving the console so far but there have been a few hiccups, such as this one.

Yes there is a service alert on the xbox website, their having issues with the log in system on the xbox one. The same thing happened a month ago and I got a message a couple of days ago saying that those affected were getting 7 days of xbox live added on to their subscription to make up for the disruption. Wonder if we'll get another 7 days for tonights hiccup, it is a Friday and I'm sure a lot of people want to be online. I tried to log on to watch baseball on the MLB app, but couldnt connect to live, so having to use my laptop instead :(

Bri

Back
Top Bottom