*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Anybody get that hdd electrical type noise after they shut it off? As the kinect is broken I might take it back but I really want to keep the console as my 7 season save for fifa is on it and fifa is tied to the console as well I think

Are you talking about a full shut down or into standby mode? I'll check mine now.

EDIT: Just seen your previous posts, i'll check now.

EDIT 2: I don't seem to get any static noise. The only noise I can hear is the fans spinning down.

Last edited:
Anybody get that hdd electrical type noise after they shut it off? As the kinect is broken I might take it back but I really want to keep the console as my 7 season save for fifa is on it and fifa is tied to the console as well I think

Ms told me FIFA is saved to console and account as I'm waiting on an advance replacement console and have digi FIFA installed.

Is there a way to turn off the auto record DVR "feature"?

I've had a look online and it seems the only way to do it is to turn off DVR completely. I'm not sure if there's been any updates since then which allow you to do it?

I don't want thousands of clips of my AI keeper making a save in fifa!

Don't they automatically delete after a while though? It would be good if you could change the settings for what records and what doesn't in each game.

Yes, I think they do but it's annoying having 99 notifications for these silly clips then when I want to edit a clip I have recorded deliberately I have to trawl through all the rubbish.

I hope they update this.

Ohh I agree, I would say in game options for each title would make more sense.
Simple on off, as its so easy to catch just what happened and record via the voice command, I don't see the point of the auto stuff at all!

Pretty much only FIFA and battlefield that it annoys with. Battlefield is only when you level up but FIFA does it for everything. Ryse did it all the time when the xbox first launched but think they must have turned it off completely in an update as it doesn't seem to do it anymore.

I'm sure I've read there is a way to turn off Auto DVR stuff. I don't actually have an Xbox One so cannot confirm how to do it.

On that note, any heads up on the best deals right now? I'm thinking I'll just go for the Xbox One with FIFA 14, then pick up games like Ryse, DR3, and Black Flag second hand.

Back
Top Bottom