*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

im in 2 minds whether to get it on digital download or not. the only stumbling block is the ridiculous £55 price tag. however when you factor in that it would essentially be for 2 xbox use rather than 1 it isnt too bad i guess. wish they woud do some sensible pricing on digital donwloads

im in 2 minds whether to get it on digital download or not. the only stumbling block is the ridiculous £55 price tag. however when you factor in that it would essentially be for 2 xbox use rather than 1 it isnt too bad i guess. wish they woud do some sensible pricing on digital donwloads

You're playing into their hands if you pay those sorts of prices for games.

You tend to be able to get 50quid points for about 40quid

Plus digital means if it's a dud no sell on factor, hard copy all day long for this!

im not too fussy about selling games on, besides at least one of us in the house will play it at some point.

although im contemplating trading in most of my games at my local games centre and using it towards a wiiU just not sure about that console tho

Haven't you just sold a PS4 MOOGLEYS? I'm sure it was you who said you were sticking to PC?

Just picked up another one of them as well :) Tbh I regretted selling it.

I did stick to Pc for a couple of weeks. Still have the Pc as well but find sofa gaming suits me a bit better.

I'm sure I will have sold them all by the end of the month anyway.. :)

I am really liking the Xbox though.

I often play games on my PC with a controller on my TV from the sofa. Why not find the best way to get the best of both worlds?

Nowadays most PC games work with the xbox controller out of the box. It's pretty easy to have it setup to run the games on your TV.

I often play games on my PC with a controller on my TV from the sofa. Why not find the best way to get the best of both worlds?

Nowadays most PC games work with the xbox controller out of the box. It's pretty easy to have it setup to run the games on your TV.

I have the best of all worlds now. I do use a controller on the Pc and it is plugged into my Tv.

Saying that I cannot play Forza on pc and prefer BF4 on PS4 with a controller over Pc.

I have all bases covered now.... :)

Back
Top Bottom